“Basic but you get exactly what you pay for”

easyHotel London Victoria
Ranked #775 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We stayed here for one night and we were a little shocked how small the room was - the room was basically built around the bed and there was no floor space apart from the entrance and bathroom.
However it was clean and tidy and very good value for money for a hotel so close to Victoria and central London.
If you simply want a bed for the night in central London then this is fantastic value but if you want all the extra's e.g. coffee, TV etc then you may want to look else where but you will pay a lot more.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carrymat
Sohail K, Social Media Representative at easyHotel London Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Carrymat,
Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving a 4 STAR review. Well, there is nothing much to say as you have mentioned it all. easyHotel is low cost no frill budget hotel where you only pay for what you use.
Once again it was lovely to hear from you. Looking forward to see you in the future.

easyHotel Victoria

Write a ReviewReviews (2,145)

Reviewed January 31, 2014

You get what you pay for. I booked a small room with no window, and to be honest if i was staying longer and with another person then it wouldnt have been suitable, but as it was only myself for 2 nights and i wasnt spending any time other than sleeping in the room, then it was perfect. And a perfect price. Comfy bed, clean and a good shower. Staff were helpful and it was quiet. Would i stay here again - yes most definately.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Daisy-may4071

Dear Daisy-may4071,
What a lovely 4STAR review. I am absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and particularly you found our staff very helpful. Did you know that if your book in advance a Standard Room will cost you same as Small Room booked on the day.
Thank you once again for showing your confidence in us. Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed here with my 14 year old son in a small room with no window, the hotel room was too warm but the lovely manager said he would turn the air on and it was fine after a long busy day in London. The room was small but very clean with fresh towels and a good size shower. Unfortunately by absolutely no fault of the hotel there was a guest nearby who was let's say having "fun" but in that fake way which was incredibly loud, when I mentioned this to the manager the next day he moved me and my son downstairs to a quieter room, so very kind we were very grateful.
My sons father had passed away just two weeks before our visit and my son had a much needed break in London, the city he loves! I have stayed in 5 star hotels with less friendly and curteous staff so when I read people complaining about the staff at this hotel it makes me really annoyed as they are all lovely! Thanks to all of you at easy hotel, with the cool little room and the wonderful staff! Xx Carla and Luca

Room Tip: A lovely hotel with great staff.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank carlaluisa78

Dear Carla & Luca,
What a lovely 4 STAR REVIEW! We are so glad you enjoyed stay. Thank you for mentioning our friendly and helpful staff. Guest comfort is our ultimate satisfaction and we utilize all our sources to make it happen.
It was lovely to have you here and we will be looking forward to see you in the near future.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is the third EasyHotel I have stayed in so I'm used to the 'standard package'. Book in advance and you get a good price. The rooms are much like the cabin on a ferry, I opted for a window this time. Space for luggage is tight and I'm not sure I'd recommend for more than one person per room.

The bed is comfy and the bathroom whilst tight was clean, kind of hose down-able. I was happily left to my own devices during my stay.

My biggest criticism and surprise for this hotel was the lack of an elevator. I arrived with lots of heavy bags and was faced with four flights of stairs. To their credit the front desk staff called the maintenance guy, who put my huge case on his shoulder and carried it up without complaint (I was so grateful I made sure to tip him!)

For a no frills, get what you pay for, centrally located place to sleep (don't plan on using the room for anything more) EasyHotel hits the spot!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tetracapsula
SohailKhaliq, Social Media Representative at easyHotel London Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Tetracapsula,

WOW! Keep the 4 STAR REVIEWS rolling in!! We are so ecstatic that you had such a wonderful stay here! Thank you for mentioning my team member Michael who always exceeds expectations! We look forward to welcoming you back!!

Kind regards,

easyhotel Victoria

Reviewed January 17, 2014

My partner and I stayed here for two nights. The room was on the ground floor and although it was small had all we needed for a visit to London. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom clean with FREE hand and bodywash. The staff on reception were friendly and helpful and patient with guests who constantly ask the same questions as to whether there is free Wifi and why their TV does not work. Hence the reason I have named this review as Read the terms and conditions. The hotel is within easy walking distance of both Victoria Train Station and Victoria Coach Station and Underground. If you want a big room with loads of space then no this hotel is not for you, but, if you want a clean cheap place to sleep close to central London then do not be put off by some of the other reviews on this site. We will definitely be using this hotel again on our next trip to London which will be within the next couple of months.

Room Tip: Be polite if you have a problem and the staff are willing to assist when ever possible.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lyzzconroy

Dear lyzzconroy,
Thank you for a 5 STAR REVIEW!!! We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. To be honest there is nothing much to say, you have said it all.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Kind Regards.

easyhotel Victoria

Reviewed January 7, 2014

we scheduled the hotel and got there by december 30 2013
we expected small but this is not small - we couldnt fit out suitcases in the room - when closed
(we took small room no window)
we had to take turns getting ready because it is impossible to have 2 people standing all at once!
the staff were not helpfull and said that there's nothing they can do
and that the day after we can talk to the manager
the day after we came and the manager wasnt there
so we waited
when we came to ask if he's there the receptionist started making excuses and we started loosing our paitients.
up until the manager (that was among us !) presented himself as the manager
he didnt even try to help
told us it was our problem and LIE to us

they offered to upgrade (with pay ofcourse)
and showed us the standart room - its one feet bigger.
still cant open my suitcase

we ran so fast somewhere we could open our suitcases

dont believe the pics they are missleading
they only want your money and give you nothing in return
they dont change towels
no wifi
they dont empty your trash
everything is extra charge - rediculesly high one

pay 10 extra pound and go anywhere else
dont go there!
i have never been treated so bad - you dont deserve letting yourself stay there

every other guest we saw - ran the hell away
run aswell

Room Tip: no one. dont go there
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lee B
SohailKhaliq, Social Media Representative at easyHotel London Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at easyhotel Victoria. We are sorry to hear that easyhotel was not according to your expectations.
Please be advised that we are entirely online business and all the information regarding room types, sizes, WiFi and other facilities we provide are mentioned very clearly on our website which we require guest to read before making the booking with us. Room upgrade which was offered to you is not available once you check-in but our staff made it an exception and went out of their way to offer you an upgrade as guest comfort is our motive.
Once again we are sorry that you found the service we provide unfair.

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I will admit that it was cheap for a central London hotel close to Victoria Station, so I knew that it wouldn't be anything special before I arrived, however, that was an understatement. The room wasn't very clean and our shower didn't work as the water pressure was broken. It took staff 2 attempts and nearly an hour to try to fix the shower. In the end we had to ask to be moved to another room so we could have showers, otherwise it would have been past lunchtime before we could leave the hotel. Also, barely enough room for 2 people and impossible if you both have luggage (One suitcase was a struggle) so think about that before going! There is no storage in rooms either, only 2 hooks for coats and no carpets. I would say though that the second room was more acceptable than the first, and the two female members of staff on the reception desk were very apologetic about the problems we had had and friendly. All in all I would say that this hotel is of hostel standard and should not be advertised as a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with easyhotel and leaving a review. We regret to hear that easyhotel was not up to your expections.
Easyhotel is a budget brand which provide basic accommodation for unbeatable price. Room sizes and services we provide are mentioned on our website which we require guest to read prior to making the booking.
As far as room issues are concerned, guest satisfaction and comfort is our ultimate priority. Which out staff proved by transferring you to another room.
Once again we are sorry for the discomfort it caused and we hope this will not stop you from coming back,

Kind Regards