Open today: 1:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $170.60
from $94.85
from $82.76
More Info
All reviews buckingham palace our tour guide afternoon tea great tour harry potter euston station warner bros royal london walking tour british museum english tea meeting point churchill war rooms small group day trip horse guards would highly recommend this tour booked this tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 days ago

David was a FABULOUS tour guide. He was very humorous and entertaining, yet he was very knowledgeable and gave us many facts and stories along the tour route. I would highly recommend his tour to anyone! I enjoyed every second of it!

2  Thank GrandTour733814
Reviewed 4 days ago

Knowledgeable guide effectively presented great information. Placement to see the events was very good.

1  Thank howards647
Reviewed 1 week ago

Gavin (with a G:-) ) absolutely enjoyed the experience, Gaven's enthusiasm knowledge and passion was Excellent, highly recommend the tour and would do it again. Thank you

Reviewed 1 week ago

Nathan was wonderful. Great knowledge base and a fun way of explaining.
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and guide.
We are so pleased we chose to do this fantastic tour. It was great to get a little more history.

1  Thank sharynandron
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked several tours with City Wonders during my recent trip and they were always punctual, friendly, knowledgable and helpful. I would gladly book with them again. I had issues with a tour with a different company but a City Wonders guide helped me out even though they had no obligation to. The guides are an asset to this company.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank ravensoak
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our Churchill Tour with CityWonders was fantastic. Nathan, our tour guide, led us around the outside of the Churchill War Room area, showing us many important buildings and telling us many stories of Churchill in regards to the buildings. This tour is great for everyone! Nathan was enthusiastic, funny and knowledgeable about Churchill and WWII. The Churchill war rooms were then viewed independently and are a fantastic site to see. I would highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: August 2019