Haymarket Hotel
Doubletree
$405
$337
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $414/night.

$322
$299
$191
$159
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$160
$155
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$130
$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$222
$1,505
$1,193
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfirmdale hotelskit kempbrumus restaurantfirmdale groupher majesty's theatrehonesty barhonor barluxury junior suitephantom of the operaindoor poolham yardpillow spraynational gallerywest endthe theater districthuge bathroomcovent garden
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have just returned from two nights at the Haymarket with my 7 year old son. I have stayed at the Haymarket 5+ years ago but never with any of my children and was a little apprehensive it may be too upmarket. In fact it was perfect and was a special trip as it was my first trip away on my own since I had a bone marrow transplant last year. He loved the swimming pool and the restaurant accommodated us perfectly and I was able to enjoy some fantastic meals, whilst he adored the mini cheeseburgers and little ice cream cones. Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome, my little boy is already asking when the next trip will be!!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank blondepip
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for about a week during our trip to London. The hotel is luxurious and grand, with many historical features. It’s location is superb, located close to Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace and Covent Garden to name but a few. Plus it has an indoor pool which is not all that common these days.

We have but 2 remarks for improvement:
-checkout was a bit sloppy. Our Bill was incorrect and it took quite long to get it all sorted.
-when getting a taxi out front, I accidentily approached a cab which was reserved for another guest. The driver however was much more interested in our fare (going to the airport) than the other guest's destination. The doorman and the driver struck a quick deal resulting in the other guest having to wait for the next cab. We even witnessed a little 'thank you' from the taxi driver, when he covertly handed the doorman a bank note which I reckon to be 5 pounds or so?

Would revisit, would recommend to anyone.

The only remarks

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Amsterdam-duo
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Just returned from a two night stay at this hotel which I would highly recommend. We were supposed to be flying to Barcelona until my husband mislaid his passport the day before our flight. Hurriedly, he scoured the internet to find a London hotel to make up for this. He came upon The Haymarket and we weren't disappointed. We stayed two nights in a Luxury Junior Suite. The room was HUGE and the bed to die for. If only I could have fitted it in my suitcase!
The first day we chose to take High Tea in the restaurant. Well worth it as the staff are so attentive and friendly and the cakes, scones and sandwiches are lovely (regularly being replenished). We drank several cocktails in The Brumus bar-not cheap but well worth it if you're looking to spoil yourself.
The hotel is situated within easy walking distance of all the shopping and sight seeing you could want. Most of all, I would just like to say that the staff are super friendly and want to make your stay special. Will definitely be going back in the future!

1  Thank Nicky H
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We stayed here for our wedding anniversary and without doubt this is the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The location is fantastic ( 2 minutes walk from Trafalgar Square and West end Theatres) the interior of the hotel is stunning and we were made to feel very welcome. Our room was upgraded to a suite with 2 bathrooms a lounge and a master bedroom with a very large and very comfortable bed. We also received a complimentary glass of Champagne for our anniversary which was a nice touch. The reception staff were very helpful, our car was parked for us all without any fuss. We had a lovely breakfast after using the swimming pool in the morning which was fantastic.
It's not the cheapest, but it is well worth the expense.
We will be returning in the future.

2  Thank jockey67
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This was a wonderful hotel with a warm and friendly staff, and walking distance to many sites. We loved the unusual decor that worked well. Very clean everywhere. Only negative was that on both of our days, the early morning hours were punctuated with loud noise from probably garbage trucks. Try to get a room that is not on the street of the entry door. However, we still highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the street at the entrance.
4  Thank SmilesRUs