“Choose no other hotel in London if you want to be pampered!”
Review of Haymarket Hotel

Haymarket Hotel
Ranked #11 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Where do I start? This hotel is a gorgeous boutique style hotel with a very eclectic combination of vibrant and confortable furnishings througout the hotel / rooms / restaurant and bar. My junior suite corner room on the 1st floor #106 (2nd floor US) could not have been more comfortable, light filled and quite large compared to most London hotel rooms. I looked out onto Haymarket St. which was not noisy at all as there are double glazed windows. The only additional amenity I wish the room had was a Nespresso machine but they certainly provide excellant 24/7 room service. This hotel is in a perfect location right in the heart of London, steps away from Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, easy walking distance to all the Theatres and the Thames too. Great food and bar scene - Yuri makes a wicked cocktail! This is the place to stay in London - but what makes this hotel stand out over any other hotel I've stayed in was the customer service - they have the most friendliest, professional and nicest hotel staff I've ever encountered! My special thanks to Yuri, Justin, Lizzie, Yaiza, Fabio and Ethel for making my first trip to London so special!

Room Tip: Book in advance and speak direct to the reservation manager, I liked the tall floor to ceiling windo...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Currently sat eating breakfast in Brumus and discussing with my husband how wonderful this hotel is.
The decor, staff, food, wine, atmosphere. It's all just perfect.
We checked in and were upgraded for free to a Junior Suite which was lovely as we're here celebrating my birthday, so this was a real treat. When they heard it was my birthday we were offered a complimentary glass of champagne too!
Just a perfect stay. Would return in a heartbeat. Thanks Haymarket Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here with our two young kids (5 & 7) for the location of the hotel to attractions and also the pool. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the room was beautiful and breakfast was divine. Perfect for a stay in London, a very intimate and personal hotel compared to the big hotels with no charm. We will definitely be staying here again, my only complaint is that the pool was a little on the chilly side (especially when stuck in it for hours with kids!).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights during our wedding. We were made to feel so welcome. The service was superb and not overbearing. Extremely helpful desk staff and concierge and doormen. We were upgraded to a junior suite - the room was wonderful - great decor and nice view out on Haymarket. The breakfast was excellent. Room service was very fast and the food excellent. We were sad to check out - the experience at The Haymarket Hotel was outstanding and really helped us to relax prior to our wedding. They even put a bottle of champagne in our room on our wedding night. They also accommodated out two young children free of charge and provided our 3 year old with her own little dressing gown and toiletries. A lovely touch. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank swedensm
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have stayed at the haymarket many times over the last 3years, we even had our wedding guests stay and our wedding dinner in Brumus. We have always loved our rooms which have ranged from standard to the 2 bed suite. However the last time we were given a room on the 3 rd floor, the windows are small and high so you cant see out, i will request lower floors in future. Also even though we stay at least 3 times a year our returning guest gift was a set of collar stiffeners? Strange! brummus has been refurbed, i miss the vibrancy of the old decor. The cakes are not the best in my opinion despite the price.
Breakfasts are really good although the orange juice is over squeezed and therefore oily! Lots of finnicky stuff i know but thats what a personal opinion is!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Belle0607
Reviewed March 22, 2013

It is a very nice hotel, well managed, good design and great art works. It has a pool in a hydrophobic city. The only problem is that they have functions in the pool area which can put you off your dip!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We visited the Haymarket Hotel back in September 2012 and stayed for four nights. It was my first time in London and the hotel was more than half the reason why I love the city. The room was impeccable with floor to ceiling windows and a huge bathroom with separate tub and shower (there is also a tv to watch whilst soaking in it). So much so that it was hard to leave the room and go out and explore for the day. The hotel itself is also beautiful in design. The customer service was absolutely amazing- not one need went unmet. Whenever I take a trip back across the pond, although I would be curious to stay at another Firmdale property after my success at this one, I will def be staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple