“best birthday ever”

Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel
Ranked #146 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 20, 2014

we stayed in this hotel for my birthday and what a wonderful birthday it turned out to be. The staff were amazing friendly and could not do enough to help. I was made to feel very special they brought us a complimentary bottle of wine with a birthday card which was completely unexpected. The room was outsatnding and the Room service meal was really nice. We ate dinner in the evening at the in house restaurant over looking the river Thames and the O2. The food was amazing and the service very attentive. This was our 2nd stay at this hotel and it wont be our last thank you for a memorable birthday.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Happy Birthday!
Thank you so much for such a great feedback. I am very happy you enjoyed your experience. Our sincere thanks to you for your kind words regarding the hotel facilities and the service received by the team and it will give me great pleasure to pass on your comments to my colleagues. I am also delighted that the little touches we provided were a success. Also, it is fantastic to read how much you enjoyed your dinner in our Scoff and Banter restaurant. We are very proud to be able to offer fresh, tasty and affordable British cuisine. It will give me a great pleasure to share your great feedback with our head chef and his team.

I am delighted that you would definitely like to stay with us again. We look forward to your return and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any assistance with future reservations.

Guest Service Team Leader

Write a ReviewReviews (3,927)

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We spent the night before our Wedding and our Wedding night at the hotel and had a wonderful time. We were given one of the best view rooms and arrived to a bed decorated with rose petals and a heart made of towels. We also had a card and a complimentary bottle of wine and were made to feel very special. The view of the river, O2 and the city was superb, the room was lovely and the bathroom was huge and also had a great view.
The hotel itself is really lovely, very funky design, great food in the restaurant, and superb service from all of the staff.
All in all a great experience and we would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your Wedding!

Thank you for such a lovely review. I am very pleased that you chose to enjoy your Wedding night at our hotel and I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience. Also, I was happy to read all the little touches we provide were a success and that the service you received from my team was so well received. Our whole team prides themselves in ensuring that all of our guests are looked after and cared for from the minute that they enter the hotel. We try to make every guest stay truly memorable whatever the reason for their visit.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back on future occasions and please do let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stayed here in December as we were going to see Disney on ice at the O2. The suite room was fantastic as was the breakfast and the attention we received from the staff. We will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review you had left to share with others. It is always a pleasure to hear wonderful comments about our staff. I am also very happy that you liked our breakfast. We receive many fantastic comments about how lovely it is, so pleased you thought that too.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

very nice hotel with a great view for the Thames river. They offer a very good breakfast and the room is very nice. Excellent hotel for business trip, expecially if the office is located at Canary Wharf.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an excellent review following your stay with us. I was extremely pleased to hear that you found our breakfast to very good and the rooms to be very nice.

Thank you again for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, and I very much hope to meet you in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Got married at Radisson New Providence this weekend... Everything was amazing: staff, view, room, reception room, food... We had a great time and were very well looked after by the event team. We were allocated an amazing room with River view. The room was stunning and very well decorated. I had familly staying over and everyone was very pleased by the quality of the hotel.

Room Tip: 528 river view amazing !!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your Wedding!

Thank you for sharing your lovely review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel. I am very pleased that you chose to celebrate your Wedding Day at our hotel and I am delighted that you had a fantastic experience on such a special occasion. It is great to read how helpful our staff was and we thank you for sharing these kind comments with us. It is always a lovely to see that this has been recognised by our guests and the team are thrilled by your comments regarding their service. I am so pleased you had a great time and that you enjoyed the river view.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.
In this respect, you are very welcome to contact me directly to make the arrangements for you or if there is anything else I can do for you

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The only thing I was disappointed about with this hotel was the singular choice of cider (being a west country boy, I don't drink beer)... didn't want to pay almost £5 for 330ml bottle of Magners, even in London. Everything else was fantastic. I didn't eat here but wish I had (my room rate, £159 didn't include breakfast and I went out for dinner at a local restaurant, which I had seen on my way to the hotel). This seems to be a very new building and hotel. The room I had was very good. Iphone/Ipod docking station, excellent shower, everything you need in the room (free bottle of water, iron, safe, toiletries, etc). The gym is good, with good range of cardio machines, weight stations and free weights. The spa is lovely - sauna, steam room, heated beds, pineapple flavoured water or healthy teas, experience showers, free locker, lovely warm robe and slippers provided for your visit. I was totally relaxed after a long day at work. The staff were excellent - the most efficient check in and out I think I have ever had (Heather was very professional and friendly). Every single member of staff said hello to me with a smile (the hotel seems to invest in their staff very well, in terms of choice and training). I took the shuttle car from the hotel to Canary Wharf when I left in the morning - this was an excellent value add for me as I was working there both days; the driver was polite, helpful and courteous. Really enjoyed my stay there and hope to be able to stay there again next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel. I am extremely pleased that you found our hotel to be fantastic. I am also very happy to hear your very kind words regarding the service you received and I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team. Indeed, our shuttle service to and from Canary Wharf is very convenient for our guests

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel, both times to visit the O2 for an event/concert. It is quite pricey but it's lovely. The rooms are very spacious and the hotel was nice and convenient for the O2.
We were later down to breakfast however wasn't expecting such poor quality. The food may aswell have been from a school canteen and it looked like it had been sat there for a while. Not what we were expecting for the price.

Overall I will return again but will avoid breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your warm feedback. I am pleased to know that the location of the hotel was convenient for your trip to the O2, but I am very sorry to learn that you were not happy with the breakfast.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
If you would like to come back and give our hotel another try please contact me via the hotel and I will personally make sure you are well looked after and hat the breakfast will be to your liking.