“Lovely Wedding Reception!”

Ranked #99 of 1,088 Hotels in London
London
“Lovely Wedding Reception!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

We chose to have our wedding reception at the Radisson Blu Edwardian on Saturday 8 March 2014, and we are so glad we did.
Our events coordinators Sheena & Riadh went above and beyond our expectations, the hotel staff were amazing on the day, and the food was excellent. Everything was taken care of and managed in such a professional manner.
The location and venue space, is by far the best in East London, we should know, we searched tirelessly trying to find the right place....
The hotel rooms are excellent too, comfortable & spacious, we were also fortunate to have a suite overlooking the river, what a treat!
Our friends and family have given us nothing but good feedback, I would highly recommended this hotel for any special event.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your Wedding!

Thank you for such a fantastic review. I am very pleased that you chose to enjoy your wedding reception at our hotel and I am delighted that you had a fantastic experience on such a special occasion. It is our highest priority to ensure that our guests feel welcomed and comfortable whilst in our hospitality, to hear that Sheena and Riadh went above and beyod your expectations is extremely rewarding for the whole team. I will be sure to pass on your very kind words to them.
Also I am very pleased that you found our bedrooms to be excellent, comfortable and specious.
Our King River Deluxe bedrooms are truly amazing, indeed. They have fantastic views of the river that are stunning and I am glad you loved it.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back on future occasions and please do let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Best Wishes
Guest Service Team Leader

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (535)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Me and my fiancée stayed 1 night to celebrate, it was our first stay at this hotel and were both very happy with our choice. Only about 10 min walk to canary tube station which will get you anywhere in London. if you stay here, try the ill bianco Italian as lovely food and service.
The hotel staff are very friendly and chatty, made to feel welcome which is always nice.
The room is stylish and clean, nice shower/wet room, very comfortable stay and sleep
Much cheaper than the Hilton which we have stayed at before and we feel it’s just as good.
breakfast on the go was about 10 minutes late but the waitress who delivered was very apologetic that it was late,we didn’t mind too much at all as we were in no rush to check out at then. Well done to the Manager/team for a lovely hotel.

1 Thank Richj007
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words following your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian NPW hotel. Our sincere thanks to you for your lovely words regarding the hotel facilities and the service received by the team and it will give me great pleasure to pass on your comments to my colleagues.

I hope you will be returning to London again soon so that I may have the pleasure of welcoming you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance with any future booking.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

What a lovely hotel. Great staff who greeted us with a smile and remained friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Thanks to all the staff at the reception and bar/restaurant for the best attitude we have ever experienced from hotel staff. Thanks to Emma on reception for the complimentary upgrade to the river view room which was absolutely amazing and much appreciated for our belated wedding anniversary. The bathroom was lush, the bed really comfy and the views stunning. Breakfast was also excellent and enjoyed with views out over the thames and 02. The 02 arena is fairly close, we walked to Canary Whaft (10 mins) and took the jubilee line to the 02, nice and easy. Mojito and other drinks in the bar were excellent, bar is very comfortable and chilled out. Onsite parking nice and easy @ £12.5 per day. We ate at Zizzi a the 02 which was really excellent and we stopped at no.1 Cabbot square (Canary Wharf) for cocktails on the way back which had a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff and the cocktails were only £6.00 each. Would 100% recommend this hotel and will definitely book again. Thanks Emma, Olga and all the staff for making our trip so enjoyable.

Room Tip: We stayed in river view room 629 - fantastic and great views.
2 Thank Janine D D
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel. Our whole team prides themselves in ensuring that all of our guests are looked after and cared for from the minute that they enter the hotel. It is always a lovely to see that this has been recognised by our guests and the team are thrilled by your comments regarding their service. I am extremely pleased to hear that you found our breakfast excellent, and that you have enjoyed the views over the Thames.

It was our pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back. In this respect, you are very welcome to contact me directly to make the arrangements for you or if there is anything else I can do for you.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here as it's so close to the O2 just 1 stop on the tube or a short taxi ride. The room was great very modern and really stylish the view was also lovely looking partially out over the water you wouldn't even know you were in such a busy city. It was my birthday while I was there and the staff left me a cake in my room such a lovely little touch but it's the little things that make the difference! The bathroom was great with a big power shower and the soaps smelt beautiful! We didn't have breakfast at the hotel so I can't comment on that but there are loads of restaurants just a short walk away. We plan to book here again next year we can't wait!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a lovely feedback. I am very happy you enjoyed your experience. Our sincere thanks to you for your kind words regarding the hotel facilities and the service received by the team and it will give me great pleasure to pass on your comments to my colleagues. I am also delighted that the little touches we provide were a success.

I do hope I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is the second time I stay at this hotel and my experience keeps getting better. A very clean hotel with staff who are friendly, knowledgeable and will go out of their way to make you comfortable. Dinner at the restaurant, overlooking the water, was simply fantastic. The short walk from the station makes it very convenient to go anywhere without any hassle.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and I am pleased to read such a lovely comments about our hotel. Thank you also for your kind words regarding the service that you experienced throughout your stay, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. I am also happy that hotel location was convenient for you.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back soon.

Surrey, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed at the hotel for a cycling event at the Olympic Park. The hotel staff were excellent in terms of accommodating our bikes - the concierge Jan was polite, efficient and very welcoming. His attitude was excellent, and we have already booked up to stay there again for our next cycle event.
We are in the restaurant overlooking the Thames and the O2. The food was good, although portions were small. Again service was good and the staff pleasant. There is a small bar which was comfortable and had a nice atmosphere.
The hotel is a 10 minute walk from Canary Wharf, and although it is a little isolated, transport links to the rest of Central London are nearby.
The rooms are good, equipped with everything that you would expect, but it is the customer service that sets this hotel apart.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review following your stay with us. I am extremely pleased to hear that you liked our hotel facilities. I am also heartened by your kind comments regarding great service that you experienced throughout your stay, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. Jan is particularly happy with your kind comments.

Rye Town
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Wonderful stay on a business trip last October. From the room, service, concierge, food...everything was very very nice.

If I had one complaint it was when the concierge provided advice on how to spend the one free day I had to visit the sights, he added a boat ride which he should have known we would have had no time to include. We had a total of 5 hours to take the Big Bus Tour and the Boat...enough said.

Room Tip: Get your free shoe shine and take advantage of the Dry Cleaning services. The spa looked wonderful...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is great to read you found our bedrooms, service, food and concierge to be very nice and we thank you for sharing these lovely comments with us.
I do apologise if you have been given wrong information. I can just assure you that all our staff have the best intention to provide correct information to our guest. I hope you enjoyed your Big Bus Tour.
It would be a pleasure to meet you in person in the future, and I hope you will visit us again soon. In this respect, you are very welcome to contact me directly to make the arrangements for you or if there is anything else I can do for you.