The PRO'S - We have just returned form a two night stay with our two young daughters..... check-in was great, very friendly reception and helpful concierge/valet parking...we stayed on the top floor (room 725) although not a 'river view' still plenty to see, the O2 is visible and my girls had great fun looking in the offices!!, the suite was amazing, 3 TV's, iPod docks, nesspresso machine, ample space, large bathroom (with TV!) and lots of extra's, having stayed in lots of hotels I was not disappointed and felt it was good value for money! A short walk form DLR railway with access to London very quickly -
The CON'S - Expensive breakfast!!!! such a shame but quite honestly we thought it was a rip off!
Maybe a few little touches for children staying, ie., hot chocolate, little colouring book, just something to keep them happy and if you are advertising to families then perhaps a children's menu - although mine were happy with pizza - just a thought!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf is a four star deluxe hotel and an excellent choice if you're looking to stay near the City business district, Canary Wharf, ExCeL, The O2 arena, or London City airport. With breath-taking views of the River Thames, this London hotel fulfills the increasing demand for luxury accommodation and meeting rooms in the Canary Wharf area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel London, England