The Arch London(London)
$313
$297
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$112
$306
$233
$194
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$153
$659
$415
Marriott Hotels
4,107 results
All reviewscanary wharfeast indiablackwall dlrriver viewfree shuttlecanning townlovely hoteljubilee linespa facilitiesroom serviceminute walklondon city airportbooked this hotelbusiness hoteldeluxe roomwould highly recommend this hotelchecking out
Reviewed August 23, 2013

A wonderful stay, great service, (thanks to Emma, I love your sense of humor), clean, modern and...I come back in January 2014. The Hotel is close to the DLR Station "Blackwall" and within a few minutes you are at the Tower of London, close to London City Airport.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
EmmaJayneAdams, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your five star review regarding your recent stay with us here at the New Providence Wharf hotel. I am so glad you had such a wonderful stay!

It was so lovely to meet you and Im glad you appreciated my sense of humour! I am so pleased that you found the hotel to be clean and modern and that we delivered you a great service. I am glad that the location of the hotel was sufficient for your visit and I am delighted that you will be coming back to stay with us next year.

If you have any special requests for your next stay or need any help with reservations please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help you.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Working in Canary Wharf a couple of days a week but living in Manchester could be something to dread week in week out. This hotel makes the difference. The rooms are chic, clean and the beds are very comfortable. Room service for breakfast is prompt, good quality and healthy. But the magic lies with the reception and concierge staff. They remember me, care about my wellbeing and welcome me back each week in a professional yet warm way. If this hotel is not available, I change my plans. Speaks for itself really!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your five star review regarding your regular stays with us here at the New Providence Wharf hotel.

I am so glad that we as a hotel can help make being away from home a few days a week a much better experience for you. I am so pleased that you find the rooms to me chic clean with very comfy beds. I am delighted that you are happy with our room service breakfast and that our Reception and Concierge team welcome you back so well each week.

Thank you so much for your loyalty to the hotel and we really appreciate your kind feedback. Its so wonderful for you to say that if we dont have a room available you change your plans that is so flattering thank you and we really do value you as a regular guest in our hotel.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Many thanks

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a night with my boyfriend and everything was amazing. I was greeted by friendly and efficient staff and stayed in a lovely room that had stunning views over the River Thames and O2 and all the facilities that are needed. Had a very relaxing time in the spa and was offered a top-quality and very delicious breakfast! I can't fault anything and am looking forward to staying there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your five star review regarding your recent stay with us here at the New Providence Wharf hotel. I am so glad that you and your boyfriend had an amazing stay with us.

I am so glad that our staff welcomed you so well and that you enjoyed the river views from your room. I am so pleased that you took the opportunoty to use our East River Spa facilities and that you had a relaxing experience there.

I am delighted that you felt our breakfast was top quality and very delicious and I will pass your kind comments on to our Head Chef. We would be delighted for you to stay with us again and if you have any special requests for your next visit then please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help ensure that your second stay with us is just as great as the first!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I am still speechless. The staff were welcoming, the hotel is really beautiful and has a warm feel to it. I was impressed by the stunning views of the river. could have loved a direct link to 02 though. My favourite by far.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your five star review regarding your recent stay with us at the New Providence Wharf hotel.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback I am delighted that you found our staff to be welcoming and the hotel to be beautiful with a warm feel. I am so pleased that you were impressed with the views of the river and I hope you had a fantastic time at the O2 Arena.

We dont have a direct link to the O2 but just one stop on the DLR and One stop on the Jubilee Line. We also have some exciting ways to get to the O2 which you could use on your next visit i.e Using the Emirates Airline cable cars or the Thames Clippers river bus etc.

We would be delighted to have you back to stay with us again and if you need any help with future reservations please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Returning to my favourite hotel again this evening I was greeted by name by a very friendly, professional Heather. It's a lovely experience staying here you are made to feel v.welcome and the new menu is great.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your second five star review regarding your regular stays with us here at the New Providence Wharf hotel.

We really do appreciate your feedback and I will pass your kind comments on to Heather. I am so glad you feel so welcome here and that you like our new menus.

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our hotel and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.