The Arch London(London)
$358
$295
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$112
Hotels.com
$233
$194
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$153
$659
$415
Marriott Hotels
4,107 results
All reviewscanary wharfeast indiablackwall dlrriver viewfree shuttlecanning townlovely hoteljubilee linespa facilitiesroom serviceminute walklondon city airportbooked this hotelbusiness hoteldeluxe roomwould highly recommend this hotelchecking out
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Valet parking, attentive polite staff, a very high standard of cleanliness and a price that isn't much more than some lesser budget hotels in London. We have been that impressed that we have stayed at this hotel more than once! And normally we like to try somewhere different. Not far to the O2 and a short walk to the DLR station into the city. This hotel is an ideal place to stay. The only bad point is the building site next door. No noise as no work was being done but I believe it has been there a few years now and nothing seems to be happening with it. Other than that, would go back again for sure. Highly recommended! 5* in my book

• Stayed: August 2013
EmmaJayneAdams, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your five star review regarding your recent stay with us at the New Providence Wharf hotel.

I am pleased that you were impressed by the valet parking and that you found our staff to be polite and attentive. I am delighted that you feel there is a high standard of cleanliness with in our hotel and that the location of the hotel was sufficient for your visit.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and for recommending the hotel and I am so happy to hear that you would like to stay again. If you need any help with future reservations or any special requests please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help you.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife and I booked this as a package that included a show at the O2 so I cannot make a comment about the costs as it was a complete deal price. What I can say is that we were both made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived in reception.

The room was excellently appointed and we were grateful that the air con was working so well during this current hot spell (my fault as I had interfered with the controls, I was woken around 4 as I was too cold!). Main room and bathroom were extremely clean with only one fault, a handprint on the underside of the glass topped dressing table. Again trivia.

Breakfast was the usual cooked/continental mix bus was fresh, well cooked and well presented. The staff were exceptionally active and attentive ensuring clean tables and plentiful supply of tea and coffee.

Even departure was painless and friendly. Usually it a just thanks and come again (if you are lucky) but we had about a 10 minute conversation about US and what we had done and were going on to. It is nice that we were made to feel the customer.

We are planning a couple of more visits to the O2 and this will be our hotel of choice. This time extra time will be allowed to visit what looks to be an excellently appointed gym and pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NodNodPilot
EmmaJayneAdams, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your five star review regarding your recent stay with us here at the New Providence Wharf hotel. I am so glad you and your wife had such a great stay with us and I hope you had a great time at the O2 Arena.

I am so happy to hear that you were welcomed so well by our staff and that you found your room to be excellently appointed and extremely clean. My apologies that you struggled with your AC, for future reference our reception team are available 24/7 so if you need anything at anytime they will be more than happy to help you.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast and that the staff were exceptionally active and attentive to your needs and that you found yourselves to have a friendly departure.

I am delighted to hear that you would like to stay again, If you need any help with your next reservation or have any special requests please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help you.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on Saturday 20th July. We just booked a superior double on a non-refundable rate which cost us about £180 - no breakfast included. It's about a 10-15 min walk from Canary Wharf tube but no bad. The whole area is a bit impersonal really with Billingsgate Market close by but there are a few nice spaces nearby where the old docks have been preserved. The hotel is tucked away in amongst some private blocks of flats. It's not bad but don't expect good views out your window. It is what it is and if you are just going there on a business trip it's more than adequate. Just don't take someone special to impress him / her! The rooms are very good, very clean and very modern. It has everything you need including hairdryer, ironing board and tea making facilities. The TV is good. The beds are comfortable and there is even a spa nearby. I thought for the money, it was very good. The staff are very friendly and they even gave us a very late checkout on Sunday for no extra charge. I was really impressed.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are good but the views are bad all round. It's a bit of a building site at the moment in that area. I'm sure it will improve
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your four star review regarding your recent stay with us at the New Providence Wharf hotel.

I am so glad that the location of the hotel was sufficient for your visit and that you found our rooms to be very good, clean and that your bed was comfortable.

My apologies that you didnt think much to the view from your room, perhaps the next time you stay with us you can stay in one of our King Deluxe River View rooms and enjoy the views over looking the River Thames and the O2 Arena.

I am delighted that you found our staff to be very friendly and I hope you enjoyed your complimentary late check out.

If you are planning any future visits to the area and need any help with reservations or any special requests please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I very much enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was beautiful, the staff were exceptional and the food was faultless; amazing breakfasts!
We could not fault anything about this hotel. We will be recommending to friends and members of the family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am so glad that you and your husband had such a great stay with us and I am delighted that you found your room to be beautiful and our staff to be exeptional. I am so glad that you found the food in our restaurant to be faultless and that you had an amazing breakfast with us, I will pass your kind comments on to our restaurant manager.

Thank you for saying you will recommend our hotel and If you are planning any future visits and need any help with reservations or any special requests please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help you.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed here twice recently for one night at a time whilst attending events in east London. On arrival at the hotel, there was free water and glasses on reception, very welcome on a hot summer day. Check in was quick and easy and on our second visit we were able to check in straight away even though we arrived at 11.20am!! The room was large and clean and the bed was massive!

We travelled from the hotel to Stratford for our events using the DLR, which took less than 20 minutes. The nearest station to the hotel is actually at Blackwall which conveniently has a 24hr McDonalds right outside if you arrive back late. If you are staying here and going to an event at The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park then on the way back you can take the DLR from Stratford International and change at Canning Town, avoiding all the queues at Stratford Station.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
EmmaJayneAdams, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your five star review regarding your recent stay at the New Providence Wharf hotel. I am so glad you had a great stay with us and I hope you had a fantastic time in at your event.

I am so pleased that check in was quick and easy for you and that your room was available for you before normal check in time. I am pleased to hear that you found your room to be large and clean and that you were impressed with the size of your bed.

I am happy to hear that you found it easy to use the DLR travelling to and from your destinations and that the McDonalds near by was useful for you.

If you are planning any trips to the area in the near future and need any help with reservations or any special request please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help.