We arrived early evening exhausted after a 28 hour flight from Melbourne. The studio apartment we had booked was excellent just like the rooms advertised on the website. The bed was large and comfy with lovely fresh white cotton sheets as were the towels in the bathroom. As requested the room was quiet and overlooked a courtyard. The hotel was very centrally located and perfect for sightseeing. Our stay was for seven nights, the reception staff were unobtrusive but very helpful when required. It was lovely to come home late and have the use of a small kitchen. Visitors take note of the tiny Young England Kindergarten nearby where Princess Diana worked. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel you will not be disappointed (and I am fussy).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary serviced apartments in a quiet residential area. Set around three and a half acres of idyllic gardens along the River Thames, just a short distance from Central London. A selection of apartments are available from economy singles to 1bed 2 bed and 3 bed apartments. Dolphin House is on the north side of Dolphin Square Village with its 1069 residential apartments, Bar and Grill, Lounge Bar Sports and Fitness Club and brand new Moroccan Inspired Spa, The Spa in Dolphin Square. The facilities are open to all.All Just 5 mins walk from the nearby Pimlico tube, just 3 stops (7 mins) on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dolphin House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England