Just a one night stay this time but I will be back again.
When I arrived they had no single roomsleft so upgraded me to a 2 bed apartment.
I felt a bit lost with 2 big beds, lounge, ful kitchen with washing machine and full bathroom
Whole place was just the right temperature - especially as outside was icy.
Breakfast was really good ,
Just a shame I didn't stay any longer as I would have used the pool and gym.
No faults... expect me back soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary serviced apartments in a quiet residential area. Set around three and a half acres of idyllic gardens along the River Thames, just a short distance from Central London. A selection of apartments are available from economy singles to 1bed 2 bed and 3 bed apartments. Dolphin House is on the north side of Dolphin Square Village with its 1069 residential apartments, Bar and Grill, Lounge Bar Sports and Fitness Club and brand new Moroccan Inspired Spa, The Spa in Dolphin Square. The facilities are open to all.All Just 5 mins walk from the nearby Pimlico tube, just 3 stops (7 mins) on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dolphin House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England