This was the second time we have stayed at Dolphin House and, again, we were impressed with the accommodation.
Dolphin Square is set in a quiet neighbourhood a couple of stops on the underground away from all the attractions and crowds - a great location.
We stayed in a one bedroom apartment, and the bedroom is far bigger than is usually found in a central London hotel, with a huge bed and high quality linen. Together with a sitting area and kitchenette, we found the apartment a relaxing place to come back to after a weekend of busy sightseeing. Breakfasts in the Bar were good too with friendly service.
All in all, excellent value for money. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary serviced apartments in a quiet residential area. Set around three and a half acres of idyllic gardens along the River Thames, just a short distance from Central London. A selection of apartments are available from economy singles to 1bed 2 bed and 3 bed apartments. Dolphin House is on the north side of Dolphin Square Village with its 1069 residential apartments, Bar and Grill, Lounge Bar Sports and Fitness Club and brand new Moroccan Inspired Spa, The Spa in Dolphin Square. The facilities are open to all.All Just 5 mins walk from the nearby Pimlico tube, just 3 stops (7 mins) on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dolphin House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England