I wanted to stay in Pimlico and knowing the area well I picked this hotel on the basis of price, location and convenience.
I stayed with a friend for one night in a one bedroom apartment overlooking the communal square. The room was nice and spacious with a small kitchen area and the gym/swimming pool were quiet and nice to use.
Pimlico is a quiet residential area just outside the centre of the city and within easy reach of the centre of town. The hotel's location is quiet and close to the tube station and near to a variety of restaurants.
There are a lot of poor hotels in Pimlico. Dolphin Hotel is a nice hotel at a price that doesn't break the bank. Other than the Premier Inn on Eccleston Square there is nowhere else in Pimlico/Victoria that I would think about staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary serviced apartments in a quiet residential area. Set around three and a half acres of idyllic gardens along the River Thames, just a short distance from Central London. A selection of apartments are available from economy singles to 1bed 2 bed and 3 bed apartments. Dolphin House is on the north side of Dolphin Square Village with its 1069 residential apartments, Bar and Grill, Lounge Bar Sports and Fitness Club and brand new Moroccan Inspired Spa, The Spa in Dolphin Square. The facilities are open to all.All Just 5 mins walk from the nearby Pimlico tube, just 3 stops (7 mins) on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Dolphin House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England