Well my mother and I stayed at this hotel for four nights, the price was about 700 pounds. Wich is a little expensive BUT it was great value for the money. We didnt eat out every night or pend 35 pounds on breakfast. We had a small kitchen with we used, there was a large shop area with lots of food, two bus stops away.
THe only negative thing I can say was when we arrived, they staff didnt want to give us the keycard, because it was 20 min left untill they could let us in. But we had to wait 40 min until they gave us our room, BUT they gave us another room wich was bigger and better :)
And they have a pool and sauna wich we used alot. I really had a good experience here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary serviced apartments in a quiet residential area. Set around three and a half acres of idyllic gardens along the River Thames, just a short distance from Central London. A selection of apartments are available from economy singles to 1bed 2 bed and 3 bed apartments. Dolphin House is on the north side of Dolphin Square Village with its 1069 residential apartments, Bar and Grill, Lounge Bar Sports and Fitness Club and brand new Moroccan Inspired Spa, The Spa in Dolphin Square. The facilities are open to all.All Just 5 mins walk from the nearby Pimlico tube, just 3 stops (7 mins) on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolphin House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England