We recently stayed at this hotel and we loved everything about it. The rooms were large and very comfortable. The apartment we stayed in had everything we could have needed.
Best thing about Dolphin House is the proximity to all of the tourist locations - they are within walking distance which is brilliant.
We ate at the restaurant most days for breakfast and a couple of nights as well. The food and service was good and the staff were very friendly.
If I had any issue (and this is really minor) paying for wi-fi is not what I would expect of a hotel of this standard but it was not expensive.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary serviced apartments in a quiet residential area. Set around three and a half acres of idyllic gardens along the River Thames, just a short distance from Central London. A selection of apartments are available from economy singles to 1bed 2 bed and 3 bed apartments. Dolphin House is on the north side of Dolphin Square Village with its 1069 residential apartments, Bar and Grill, Lounge Bar Sports and Fitness Club and brand new Moroccan Inspired Spa, The Spa in Dolphin Square. The facilities are open to all.All Just 5 mins walk from the nearby Pimlico tube, just 3 stops (7 mins) on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dolphin House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England