Peerless. If your priorities do not include excessive charges, absurd bling and insincere doormen, but DO include quality, accessibility, cleanliness, efficiency and honest British class, Dolphin House is ideal. Literally metres from Pimlico Tube Station and the No24 bus from St George's square, there is nowhere in London that you cannot get to quickly and easily. The apartments are quiet and cosy in a quite contemporary sense, if you can secure one that overlooks Dolphin Square itself you can wake to birdsong and rustling trees - in the middle of London! It is a short walk to the Palace of Westminster and some of the best pubs in the city. We stayed for two weeks and found it to be quite simply the perfect spot to experience both the city and out into the countryside. As Australians we didn't quite envisage that it isn't very far to anywhere in the UK, besides the fact that their public transport systems are infinitely, infinitely better than anything at home. Minuses are few; wi-fi should not be an extra charge (buy a micro-sim card at Vodafone at Vauxhall Station), the free washing machines and dryers in the basement are too small (I don't mind paying for bigger commercial machines) and the Hotel reception must be clearly differentiated from residential reception (too much ill-feeling results from the latter re-directing jet-lagged customers). I would stay here again in a heart-beat simply because the pluses infinitely outweigh the minuses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary serviced apartments in a quiet residential area. Set around three and a half acres of idyllic gardens along the River Thames, just a short distance from Central London. A selection of apartments are available from economy singles to 1bed 2 bed and 3 bed apartments. Dolphin House is on the north side of Dolphin Square Village with its 1069 residential apartments, Bar and Grill, Lounge Bar Sports and Fitness Club and brand new Moroccan Inspired Spa, The Spa in Dolphin Square. The facilities are open to all.All Just 5 mins walk from the nearby Pimlico tube, just 3 stops (7 mins) on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolphin House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England