These are charming apartments in an exceptional location. Our flight arrived very early, but we had organised a taxi through the hotel, and the driver was waiting for us as hoped. Too early for check-in, but we were able to leave our bags and use the great fitness centre once it opened at 8. The facilities at the centre are lovely, great pool and change rooms, and staff friendly.Didn't have time to use their spa or exercise classes! Reception told us they would try to get our apt ready as soon as they could, but that it was occupied until 11, so we walked to Buckingham Palace in time for the Changing of the Guard. By the time we returned our apt was ready and we were thrilled. A lovely basic but functional kitchen, comfy lounge/dining room, large bedroom with king size comfortable bed, and lovely bathroom with a great bath and shower. Some of the fittings are a little chipped and the bathroom is a bit small to enter, but overall these are very comfortable apts in a fantastic location. The gardens are peaceful, you are close to everything, the nearest bus is fabulous and takes you past all the great sights. There are shops located in the complex but we didn't use them, and the wifi is a bit unreliable and expensive, although you can use it for free in the reception area where there is also a computer and printer which was helpful. The staff were terrific and helpful and very accommodating. The school across the road held a car boot market on the sunday which was fun and made you feel like a local. We would have booked the apt for longer but the price shot up during the middle of the week. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary serviced apartments in a quiet residential area. Set around three and a half acres of idyllic gardens along the River Thames, just a short distance from Central London. A selection of apartments are available from economy singles to 1bed 2 bed and 3 bed apartments. Dolphin House is on the north side of Dolphin Square Village with its 1069 residential apartments, Bar and Grill, Lounge Bar Sports and Fitness Club and brand new Moroccan Inspired Spa, The Spa in Dolphin Square. The facilities are open to all.All Just 5 mins walk from the nearby Pimlico tube, just 3 stops (7 mins) on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolphin House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England