I'm almost surprised at myself that I haven't stayed at Fraser Suites Queens Gate before, but have just returned from a very satisfied stay in an executive suite.
Despite being familiar with the South Kensington area, I was slightly thrown with finding the correct building as there's another Fraser Suites (Stanhope Gardens, for longer term stays) directly opposite on Cromwell Road, and found upon check-in that my confusion wasn't unique. The receptionist was highly efficient and very professionally-mannered in retrieving my booking: although my studio wasn't ready when I arrived at 3pm, it wasn't a problem for me on this particular stay as I just needed to drop my luggage before heading out again.
The executive studio was on the 4th floor facing Cromwell Road. Despite some complaints about the traffic noise in some of the preceding reviews, I didn't notice this at all and the windows have been sound-proofed.
The quality of the furnishings exceeded my expectations, the standard of cleanliness is high, the layout of the suite provided a (bonus) kitchenette and seating area in a separate room, the bathroom was generously proportioned with a big walk-in shower, and the WiFi connection was reliably fast.
I don't usually use much of a hotel's facilities and had skipped breakfast on this visit. However, I was impressed by the choices in the room service menu (which are available until 1am), especially as this is not always a priority offering in other serviced apartment establishments.
I'd very happily return for another stay and am already looking up availability for a longer stay later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate has chic Studios and One-Two bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and a laundry facility. The Natural History Museum, Knightsbridge stores and the V&A Museum are close by. Every apartment has stylish decor, with a seating and dining area. Features include cable TV and Free wireless broadband. A kitchenette in each accommodation is equipped with a fridge, microwave, utensils and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a daily housekeeping service and weekly linen changes with l'Occitane toiletries. The facilities at Fraser Suites Queens include 24-hour Reception with concierge services, a lobby Bar, breakfast lounge, secluded outdoor terrace, buiness centre with iPads, a meeting room with natural daylight and a state of the art Gym. The Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Hyde Park can be reached with a 10-minute walk. Gloucester Road Tube Station is across the road and has a direct link to Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fraser Suites Queens Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Queens Gate Hotel London
- Fraser Place Queens Gate London
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate London, England