We (3 adults and 1 baby) stayed at the Fraser House for 4 nights in May 2008. By London standards the 1 bedroom deluxe apartment is large and pretty fairly priced for the size and location. We had an apartment on the fifth floor. Unfortunately all the windows were blocked by the edge of the roof, so we had absolutely no view. May have had a better view from a basement room! The lift is small and rattled, making me feel very clausterphobic and anxious that is was going to get stuck or drop. A few times I took the steps...113 to the 5th floor!! The apartment was nice. Modern, clean and relatively spacious. But there were some problems. The bedroom had a vent that rattled all day and all night. Because of the noise I had to sleep on the sofabed in the living room. Despite daily complaints to the front desk staff the noise was not remedied during our stay. The bathroom sink was clogged for the first 2 days and our phone also did not work for 2 days. There is no housekeeping or maintenance during the weekend, so if something needs to be cleaned or fixed you are out of luck. The kitchenette was great to have especially travelling with a baby. London prices are super expensive so stock up at the supermarkets. There is one virtually across the street and another one a few blocks away. The location of the hotel is excellent. Close to transportation, museums, pubs and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate has chic Studios and One-Two bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and a laundry facility. The Natural History Museum, Knightsbridge stores and the V&A Museum are close by. Every apartment has stylish decor, with a seating and dining area. Features include cable TV and Free wireless broadband. A kitchenette in each accommodation is equipped with a fridge, microwave, utensils and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a daily housekeeping service and weekly linen changes with l'Occitane toiletries. The facilities at Fraser Suites Queens include 24-hour Reception with concierge services, a lobby Bar, breakfast lounge, secluded outdoor terrace, buiness centre with iPads, a meeting room with natural daylight and a state of the art Gym. The Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Hyde Park can be reached with a 10-minute walk. Gloucester Road Tube Station is across the road and has a direct link to Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Fraser Suites Queens Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Queens Gate Hotel London
- Fraser Place Queens Gate London
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate London, England