Couldn't fault the location and amenities of this hotel especially with a young family including a 4 year old and 18 month old. However, the two bedroom apartment we were put in was disappointing - ground floor but at the back of the property and the windows looked out onto a wall so it felt subterranean. I asked for a room change but was shown only one other room which was split level with stairs and inappropriate for our toddler. The photos show more open-plan style apartments which is what I was expecting so I was definitely disappointed.
In the end, however, it was probably the best we could in London in this location, for the price and with the convenience of an apartment set-up.
Staff were friendly and if you're travelling with kids, the convenience to Waitrose, the washing machine, microwave/kitchenette, the living room (which we used for late-night jet lag sessions with our toddler!) and the relative proximity to the Princess Diana Memorial Playground were great. A good coffee isn't far away either. There's also an enclosed terrace adjoining the breakfast room which is useful for a contained run-around if you have children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate has chic Studios and One-Two bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and a laundry facility. The Natural History Museum, Knightsbridge stores and the V&A Museum are close by. Every apartment has stylish decor, with a seating and dining area. Features include cable TV and Free wireless broadband. A kitchenette in each accommodation is equipped with a fridge, microwave, utensils and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a daily housekeeping service and weekly linen changes with l'Occitane toiletries. The facilities at Fraser Suites Queens include 24-hour Reception with concierge services, a lobby Bar, breakfast lounge, secluded outdoor terrace, buiness centre with iPads, a meeting room with natural daylight and a state of the art Gym. The Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Hyde Park can be reached with a 10-minute walk. Gloucester Road Tube Station is across the road and has a direct link to Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Fraser Suites Queens Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Queens Gate Hotel London
- Fraser Place Queens Gate London
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate London, England