Hotel was great. Staff accommodated us with any early check-in after an o/night flight which was much appreciated.
Breakfast was good. We stayed in a self-contained appartment & there were plenty of stores nearby to purchase food & drink.
So close to two tube stations, heaps of restaurants, museums & other transport options. Great if your coming from Heathrow as its close to the Piccadilly line.
Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate has chic Studios and One-Two bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and a laundry facility. The Natural History Museum, Knightsbridge stores and the V&A Museum are close by. Every apartment has stylish decor, with a seating and dining area. Features include cable TV and Free wireless broadband. A kitchenette in each accommodation is equipped with a fridge, microwave, utensils and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a daily housekeeping service and weekly linen changes with l'Occitane toiletries. The facilities at Fraser Suites Queens include 24-hour Reception with concierge services, a lobby Bar, breakfast lounge, secluded outdoor terrace, buiness centre with iPads, a meeting room with natural daylight and a state of the art Gym. The Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Hyde Park can be reached with a 10-minute walk. Gloucester Road Tube Station is across the road and has a direct link to Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Fraser Suites Queens Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Queens Gate Hotel London
- Fraser Place Queens Gate London
- Fraser Suites Queens Gate London, England