“London Bicycle Tour Company -- Great Tour for the Whole Family!!”

The London Bicycle Tour Company
$34.28*
Love London Bike Tour
Ranked #10 of 204 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The London Bicycle Tour Company is London's original bike tour, operating since 1991. Our Tours are safe, suitable for all standards and offer an exciting way to discover the best sights of London. You will be provided with a bike and helmet, and escorted by a guide on a three hour tour through the capital, using mainly quieter streets and bike paths. The Central London Tour is a great overview of London's most famous sights. The West End Tour takes in the Party atmosphere of Soho and the shopping areas of Mayfair and Carnaby Street. The 2012 Games Tour takes you East to see the wonder of the Olympic Park and Venues, as well as Europe's largest shopping centre for lunch. For more freedom, the company also offers a bike hire service. Tours are offered daily in English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese.To get up close to the sights, and have the freedom you want as a tourist, you must take a guided tour with London Bicycle Tour Company.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were very pleased with this tour!! It was longer than I expected -- I think around 3 - 3.5 hours. Guide was very nice and knowledgable. I would recommend taking the tour on one of your first days in London. It helps you get a good overall view and history of a number of the sights. It was a welcome break for our aching feet that were glad to not have to walk for a while. :)

There are newer reviews for The London Bicycle Tour Company

Reviewed June 10, 2013

What a great way to see the city! The tour is safe, relaxed and cool. We visited markets, and saw many of the main sights. My experience was friendly and relaxed and I would highly recommend this to everyone. Our guide, Alec, was great. Very knowledgeable, great with the kids, and relaxed.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Me, my wife and our friend Luca decided to have a bike tour in London during our holiday.
We decided for The London Bicycle Tour Company. Well, it's been a great tour!!!!
We had a great tour leader that guided us through the different areas and souls that form this fascinating city.
Thanks for the great experience in this great city!!!!

1  Thank FB-traveler74
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I love doing guided tours when I visit cities, so I feel my ability to gauge a tour is above average. This tour was absolutely terrific! Our tour guide, Alec, was superb! It felt like a behind-the-scenes tour of London.

This tour is well worth the money! Put it on your list of thing to do when you come to London.

I've been using the London Pass while I've been here, so this was included at no extra charge. Normal rate is 18.95.

1  Thank CA_Coach_Andy
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My teenage son and I really enjoyed our tour led by a very friendly and knowledgeable Alec. I would highly recommend this tour as a more unusual way to explore the capital and whether it's your 1st or 21st visit to London, you are sure to discover something new.

1  Thank FrillyHighPeak_UK