“loved it”

Dining options: Seating
Neighborhood: Soho
“loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Loved the place. Well done to the team …the drinks are delicious and they are a refreshing addition to Dean Street.

• Visited May 2014

Limassol, Cyprus
“Just loved those tapioca balls in my bubble tea & coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

And just when I thought I had already drank the best ice tea & coffee ever, I spot 'Chew' bubble tea. A cool looking place just off Shaftesbury avenue on Dean street! Striking red and white design but also exhibiting a relaxed and young atmosphere with nice beats playing in the background! Vibrant and helpful staff really walk you through (or run you through if you are in a hurry) the bubble tea & coffee experience!
I had a bubble fruit green apple & ginger tea (with no sugar and regular ice). You can customise the drink to your liking! It was so refreshing and thirst quenching, I couldn't believe it! Just delicious! With every sip you look forward to those tasty tapioca balls, oh are they addictive!
Oh and later on I had the bubble ice coffee with hazelnut and banana pops (no sugar no milk) and I tell you it was faaaaantastic!
An up and coming brand, don't miss Chew when next in London!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank W K
London, United Kingdom
“Bubble Tea Extravaganza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Having been an avid bubble tea drinker for many years, I decided yesterday to visit Chew, new in town. I had the kumquat with lychee fruitpops and can honestly say it was one of the best bubble teas I have ever had!! Added to that is the funky layout and service with a smile - And they do bubble coffee too!! I'll be having that next...:) Definitely recommend

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank londonmash
Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
“Oral never tasted so good .... !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Tried chew for the first time and was instantly addicted to it. I wasn't sure what it was at the beginning , new experience to my mouth , new textures and flavour mixes , i think i had the Jasmine with Lychee Tapioka and i think i hit the jackpot with that combination i chose.
If you have never had Chew before , i highly advise it , if you have then you know what i am talking about. The Staff there were very friendly and took their time to explain everything to me.
One of things to pick out when you're in Soho for sure ....

• Visited January 2014
Dubai
“Funky, authentic, addictive!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Super funky and friendly venue in soho serving authentic fruity,milk and rice bubble teas- they were delicious!! Each time I tried a new one and loved it even more than my previous favourite :) the bubble coffees are also absolutely yummy- hazelnut bubble coffee is my new addiction!
5stars all the way!!