I had read reviews to get an idea of what to expect, and to make a decision between a few options in the area, but the reviews for premier inn tower hill seemed to be fair and reasonable so I decided to to with this one.
I was amazingly suprised. Dont get me wrong, it's a basic hotel, simple and not much too it. I was just in a standard double room. But it was clean, very spacious (have paid a lot of money before for rooms where the bed, my bag, and myself struggle to be in the room at the same time). I was down for an exam, so required something easy, stress free, clean and comfortable. My demands were met and pleasantly exceeded. Nothing amazing happened, just friendly staff and actually receiving the value I was promised. I was very pleased. Honestly the only complaint I have is that now every shower I use will seem inadequate. The shower was so amazing, hot and loads of water good pressure. It is astonishing how hard it is to find a decent working shower in hotels nowadays and this was a very unexpected but pleasant surprise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel England