My boyfriend and I have just stayed in this premier inn from Monday-Friday. It is a fantastic place to stay in London. Neither of us had been before and it wasn't difficult to find our way with the tower hill tube station being a 5 minute walk away. The nearby tube stop also makes it very easy to explore London from the hotel, we used the tube to go everywhere both day and night. The area is still quite busy at night so it is safe to use the tube. Tower bridge, the tower of London and Thames riverboat cruises are also a 5 minute walk away.
The hotel itself was the cleanest we have stayed in, there was no fault to be found with the room! The staff were all very very friendly, the food was very tasty. Considering all the good points the price that you pay isn't bad at all either. If we ever return to London we will stay at this hotel again! It was perfect!
P.s. It is also surrounded by streets with lots of restaurants, a good wetherspoon right across the road and also a tesco express if you fancy buying a sandwich in the morning to carry with you for lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel England