This hotel is very clean, has friendly staff and is fairly close to the Under Ground. It is walking distance to Tower Bridge, Tower Hill and many restaurants. It is a nice spot to stay, but a little further than we wanted from other key attractions.
None the less, I highly recommend this hotel. Just be sure to fill up your Oyster Card and plan a few extra minutes during the day for travel to and from the hotel and key tourist sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel England