“It's Abba - what's not to like?”
Review of Mamma Mia

Ranked #19 of 344 Concerts & Shows in London
London
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“It's Abba - what's not to like?”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

You can't really go wrong with a musical so jammed full of catchy Abba numbers.
The story, well let's face it, it's a bit thin, but it's really just an excuse to have an ongoing medley of upbeat Abba and we loved it!
The atmosphere in the theatre was wonderful, and only slightly spoilt by the over eager stewards trying to stop pictures being taken before the show started (don't know why, social media exposure can only help surely?)
Came out buzzing and I think you would need to be pretty stoic not to join in with the party atmosphere.
I wouldn't get seats at the back of the stalls again, as the view was a bit obstructed for me....but I'm only little!

Visited May 2014

newark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Fantastic, awesome and all the best adjectives you can think ok. The cast was superb all sung and danced wonderful. I had goosebumps when Donna sang 'winner takes it all'. We sat in the box and the view was great, nice and roomy too. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it and would go again.

1 Thank lea269
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A night at the Theatre”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is a great musical! from beginning to end.I thought my wife would have appreciated this more than I would, but in a fact I am certain I appreciated it just as much! dont miss this show

1 Thank 01Swallow
Brigg, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great show”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We booked 11 seats at the front in the gods, these were great. :) If you like a sing along show and you know the words this is it.

Visited April 2014
Grand Rapids
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great Show but crummy audience”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Mama Mia is a fantastic energy filled show in a beautiful theater. The reason for the average rating is due to the large group of students that happened to be seated all around us who really had no interest in the show, so talked, laughed, made out, and climbed over each other throughout the show. Another audience member and I had to repeatedly tell them to stop and quiet down but it continued throughout the entire show which was frustrating. It would have been nice to have a employee of the theater stop them but it never happened so I felt like I missed the majority of the show and spent the time "babysitting" a group of students and was not able to enjoy it as I would have liked.

1 Thank ktakens