“" Not to be missed "”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“" Not to be missed "”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Went to London for the weekend and my two sisters and I went to see this show . As we made our way to the seats in the dress circle ( row A ) I was beginning to feel uneasy. As the show began everyone was singing along, I ,loved it.. During the interval my sister asked whether we could move seats and after asking their supervisor, we moved to much better seats. I wouldn't have missed this show for anything.I love Abba very much.

• Arabic first
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Fantastic show loved everything about it! Did this as a package with before show dinner was a great evening.

Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“10 out of 10”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We recently saw Mamma Mia in London in a lovely old theatre about 12 rows back. It was mainly my husband that wanted to go so was very pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed it.
Excellent show all round. 10 times better than the movie and ok for all age groups. Great dancers, singers and the best choreography.
I highly recommend and it makes you realise what great lyrics and songs ABBA did.

Chatham, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“loud but great”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Me, my husband and 8 year old son have just returned from a day in London. We went to see mamma Mia. It was brilliant. We were in row d, having paid top notch. It was actually only 2 rows back as it starts with C. We were on the end 3 seats and therefore extremely close to the speakers. Took a while to get used to the volume. Rack of seats looked good so probably could have sat further back with no problem. Being so close you lose the performers feet. A really good show. Unfortunately you do compare it to the film. Male singers were better than the film. Young sexy men in wetsuits were fab, made my day! Lots of humour and some mild swearing. Lovely costumes. We have seen 4 shows now, this was my 2nd fav - 1st being we will rock you. Its only a small theater - don't think you need to pay for top notch tickets. Most seats would be OK.

1 Thank christa44
Ottawa, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun and professional”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

When we arrived at the Novello theatre, we were disappointed with the 50 pound per person seats. We seemed to have an obstructed view, but when the show started, the performers stayed near the centre of the stage, so it wasn't obstructed that much. I was disappointed that the person beside me had tickets the cost much less than mine. She had got them from the theatre, I got mine on-line from Encore tickets.
The show was absolutely wonderful. Great actors and actresses. The characters fit their roles perfectly. The choreography was flawless, and the voices near perfect. A wonderful night.
Also loved that I could have a beer at my seat!