“Full of Energy”

and up
Mamma Mia! Theater Show
Ranked #18 of 358 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was not an ABBA fan when they were at their height of popularity. Also, I have seen the film and did not think it was great. However this musical has so much energy going through it and so much retro humour that I thoroughly enjoyed it and but for the fact that going to London is so expensive I would see it again.

For a good afternoon out with children or a relaxing evening this is worth seeing

3  Thank Anthony A

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great musical with some good acting performances. Music and songs was great and i was positivly supriced by the acting quality. Our two kids (9 & 11 years) liked it a lot even though they dont have english as their native language.

1  Thank lorentzt
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Awesome performance. Blown away by quality if acting and caliber of vocal performance. Every bit as good as I had hoped, and worth every penny.

1  Thank Misti66
Reviewed July 1, 2013

What a musical, cast brilliant and funny, excellent on core at the end. Had a box seat which was defiantly worth having. Great dancing along at the end and left the theatre on a real high. Saw some of the cast at the stage door who signed our programme and had a chat with us. Vocals strong and dancing great. Loved the does your mamma know bit, highly entertaining. Just brilliant.

1  Thank betty1Cornwall
Reviewed June 30, 2013

It was the second time I'd seen this musical and all I can say is I would to see it again. The musical is very funny at times the songs are and the actors are fantastic a good musical to go and see especially if u like abba songs

1  Thank Robert S