“just have fun !!!”

and up
Mamma Mia! Theater Show
Ranked #23 of 379 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Mamma mia is just perfect, you can sing, almost dance and it's so easy to enter in the story, great show !!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,828)
All reviews
in 267 reviews
"performance"
in 214 reviews

Reviewed March 11, 2013

if you love comedy and you love Abba songs then this is definitely something for you! I went with my mother and my nan and we were all sitting there singing along having such an amazing time.. i would definitely go back and see it again!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We liked it all! A must musical!! Great songs - all adaptions to the ABBA songs. Excellent in every aspect. Do not miss this if you like songs and happy musicals.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was my second time seeing the show in London. Unfortunately I didn’t pay attention to the fact that the show recently moved to the Novello theater on the other side of Covent Garden. We had to make a run for it but boy was it worth it! It’s such a feel good musical. I’ve seen others like Les Miserables, The Lion King and Wicked, but this one beats them all just because of the music, the songs, the story and the ambiance. A must see when in London! There are no excuses, ABBA still rules!