“Fantastic Happy Musical - Paints a smile on your face”
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Ranked #19 of 350 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We both loved this musical, it was happy and full of joy. The music was of course wonderful and the actors/actresses really seemed to be enjoying themselves. I managed to get front row seats in the stalls when booking for my Anniversary gift to my husband for January 2012, but on reflection, we would probably have been better a few rows further back. We would visit this musical again and I recommend it to anyone who wants a fun afternoon out.

There are newer reviews for Mamma Mia

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The show was a joy from beginning to end, although I did think the roof above us was going to fall in at the finale with all the excitement in the audience. My favourite London show to date.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Best of the three shows we sa w while in London, Upbeat, great music , well acted, with a tremendous finale that took me back to my Youth, 5 star!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

An excellent performance. Thoroughly enjoyable. Lovely theatre. Views from side of Grand Circle good and excellent value.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great story, great music, great actors. Suits even children, was there with my eigh year old daughter who loved it. Book now!