“fresh and delicious”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I've been to Vinam Cafe in several occasions and the food is always great: very tasty and you can tell that it is made with fresh ingredients. The staff is friendly, the venue is very clean and there is a great range of Vietnamese dishes, which I find delicious and a nice change from Chinese restaurants. Lastly, it is reasonably priced and easy to get to. I recommend it without reservation.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Found this place after all the great review on tipadvisor, the place is basic inside but the food great. I had the soup and wish I lived near so I could have it every week!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We tried this place as it was highly ranked, however not reviewed by many so didn't know if that was a good thing or bad. I have to say Wow! The food was amazing, so fresh, tasty and perfectly cooked. We had a mixture of about 10 dishes. Every one was fantastic. Comparing to other many Vietnamese restaurants we have been too this tops the lot for me. The service has been impeccable and the price is so good too. About £5-£7 a dish! Can't go wrong for London. Worth finding for sure!

1  Thank Stazey
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is some of the best vietnamese food I've had in London. The level of service is equally good!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Hi,

I go here often great restaurant and the Bun Cha is as good as I had on the Street in Hanoi. A must visit and by the way it is BYO!!!

1  Thank boylemrb