“Such tasty food”

Cuisines: Turkish
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Popped in for lunch because I was in the area and needed to kill some time.
I was on my way to MacD when I came across this place.
The food is amazing, I am having the minced chicken kebab for main and had a dolma for starter.
The lunch is only 7.95. So cheep considering I would have spent £6 at MacD. It's healthy and fresh.
Will visit again when I am in the area.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We visited this place just before Christmas and it was good, but when we went back
in Feb it was even better. The restaurant has a take away counter and lots of
tables and chairs so you can eat in too.
The take away trade was busy ( builders and office folk ) always a good sign.
We chose a starter each and a chicken shish and mixed shish for mains. The waiter told
us that he would do these for the lunch time special of £7.95 ! We drank a really nice
bottle of red wine for less than £14 . The main meals were huge and came with
delicious salad and rice . There was lots and lots of really tender meat and we were
given free Turkish Delight and a Turkish rice pudding to share. I always like to thank the chef
Joesph was his name and he told us that they had two other restaurants with the same name.
We both would definitely recommend the Charterhouse one and are planning on
visiting the others.