“Great Find In London”

Ranked #456 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Great Find In London”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

How much nicer to stay in an apartment with your own kitchen than a hotel when staying more than a night in London. We had our own bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, sitting and balcony. Good wi-fi access which was free and only a couple of tube stops from Paddington. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Be warned, if you want to use the nearby gym, you'll be charged £24 a day.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Arabic first
Cape Town
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a fantastic option if you are visiting London for either business or leisure.
Unlike traditional UK hotels, Sanctum has large modern rooms, is in a great location and is excellent value for money.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Australia
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I recently stayed at the Sanctum apartmets and I can honestly say that I really enjoyed my time there. I had a great experience with the service they were providing me from the time that I checked in to the time that I checked out.
I was absolutely impressed with their welcoming and helpful saff members. I willl definatly visit again, infact im planning on visiting in the Olympics!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Rijswijk, Holland
Reviewed April 20, 2012

very good place, nice and clean, good location, tube and starbucks very close by and a fabulous bed!!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Stayed here in november and again in jan for a month. My apartmennt bothbtimes was nice. The staff was the same both times and very helpful. They have the best porter ever - extremely helpful and always smiling. Same for their maintenence staff and the receptionists. I cant understand why these apartments are getting bad reviews. The area is slightly rough at night but thats the case in most of london. Had a very comfortable stay

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Siiiiiiiir
New York
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stayed in Sanctum over the Easter break and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. My family and I stayed in a 2 bedroom superior, the apartments were fully equipped with all amenities and very spacious/luxurious/secure and most importantly very clean. Sanctum is well located with transport links within 2 minutes from the building, it took us 10 minutes to get to Oxford circus.
I was very happy with all the staff who were overly friendly and helpful. I would definately reccommend Sanctum and most definately will stay again. Thank you SANCTUM.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Paris, France
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I was staying at the Sanctum serviced apartment and was happy that my apartment was being cleaned weekly whilst I was there. However I was not thrilled when a valuable piece of jewellery which I had accidently left out was taken. When the manager was informed she told me it wasn't possible and that she wouldn't do anything further. Very dissapointing.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank ATrav3113r2
Mingaile S, Manager at Sanctum International Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Dear Traveller, thank you for your input regarding your stay. As a manger I did care and did my duty not only to you as a guest but to the company I work for by looking at all CCTV camera's, and all entry 's made to this particular apartment for the period of time that you had stated regarding your missing item and the conclusion was no evidence of foul play. On your next stay please use the security safes provided in each apartment.