“Nice Hotel, great transport links”
Review of Kingsland Hotel

Kingsland Hotel
Ranked #728 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed 1 night at the hotel because we were attending a party up the road. The Hotel is very clean and there is extra tea/coffee and biscuits available in reception. check in was easy and the room was large and modern. We were given a family room with a double and two single beds, there was only the two of us. Maybe the hotel was full! The shower room is tiny but has everything you need. shower gel and shampoo are also included which is handy if you forget yours. Bed was very comfortable and even though we had a room over looking the busy roundabout we didn't hear any traffic noise. My only negative would be that there is a lovely big mirror to do you make-up at but no light.... I unplugged one of the bedside lamps and moved it over.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank borisco
KINGSLANDLONDON, General Manager at Kingsland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience at the Kingsland. I will share your kind comments with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind Regards, Pranav Bakshi

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed in the Kingsland Hotel for four days in November 2012. When arriving we where welcomed very friendly. As others have mentioned, the service is very good, free wifi, coffee/tea and free parking space. Also the room, although not huge, was big enough and the bed was very comfortable, with a boxspring bed (Room nr. 5 has a bathroom with bathtub).

It was a bit dissapointing that the hotel staff was unable to retrieve some lugage that we had forgotten to take with us back home and was left in the room. Oh well, better luck next time.

Location was ideal for us, we went by car and were able to stay away from the busy traffic. Free parking ensured our car was parked safely en nearby. Travelling to the center of London took about 30 minutes, which we found very acceptable. In our case we just had to travel the distance twice a day, on the way to the center in the moring and back in the evening.

Overall a nice hotel which offers good value for money.

Room Tip: We had a room at the rear of the hotel, I don't think it mathers much with regards to the noise...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Car0lineNL
KINGSLANDLONDON, General Manager at Kingsland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a lovely review about your pleasant stay at the Kingsland.

We are sorry to hear about your forgotten bag in the room. We have a lost and found section where forgotten guest belongings are kept securely. We try and get in touch with the guest if something is left behind but sometimes it is difficult to connect to guest mobile numbers. We would request you to kindly get in touch with us to claim any forgotten belongings.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Kind Regards,

Pranav Bakshi

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night in July/2012. The staff was very courteous and it was nice to be greeted with a 'we were just waiting for you' at my arrival at the receptionist had everything ready for me to get to my room and crash in bed (I checked in around 10:30pm after a long day in London so all I wanted was a clean and quiet room and that's exactly what I got).
As suggested on this website I requested a room at the back of the hotel as the reviewers said they were quieter. However the room I got was very hot (top floor, on the back). I can't complain as there was a fan in the room but I would just like to warn other people that the rooms on the top floor night get very hot during summer (there was also an electric heater in the wardrobe so I think those rooms also get very cold during winter). The bathroom was very clean as well (as expected). There was plenty of choice of food and drinks for breakfast. All in all a very good experience. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. It's a very short walk from the tube station and you get a better hotel than many hotels I stayed before in the centre of London, for a better price.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor might get too cold (winter) or too warm (summer). Not a big problem as there...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Hvrijssa
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I've stayed here every week since August 2012 and I can't say enough on how good this hotel is. Free car parking, free WiFi, free tea/coffee, free continental breakfast; all the things other hotels charge a fortune for. I've spent large sums on other hotels in the area and this one blows them all out the water. The staff are so courteous and the best I've ever met and I've met quite a few! The rooms are quiet and comfortable and I've never had any problems with noise from other guests or traffic. With the Jubilee Line only 5 mins walk, you can be in Green Park and central London in 30 minutes. You can tell the owners care a lot about their business, with the marble floors in reception, refurbished rooms and double glazing. Forget the anywhere else, just go to the Kingsland Hotel and you'll come back.

Room Tip: I don't think there's any difference between front or back.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JustLikeSquiddy
KINGSLANDLONDON, General Manager at Kingsland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience at the Kingsland.
Kind Regards, Pranav Bakshi, General Manager, Kingsland

Reviewed December 12, 2012

coming from Italy, me and my family have found: courtesy, very good clenliness, good price and very good access to London underground with Jubilee line station situated only five minutes walking from the hotel. and then free wifi and good continental breakfast. We'll remember with pleasure our six night stay in this hotel.
In conclusion the best base for a family tourism into the magnificent of London.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Colombo1961
KINGSLANDLONDON, General Manager at Kingsland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Kingsland. We are happy to note that you had a pleasant stay and a comfortable journey to Central London which is just 30 minutes away from the Hotel by Tube.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the hopefully not so distant future.
Kind Regards, Pranav Bakshi, General Manager, Kingsland

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have stayed at the Kingsland hotel on many occasions i am a businessman doing a lot of travelling and have found this hotel to be the best in value for everything' Staff are the best drilled and courteous i have came across!! the hotel is also one of the cleanest i have stayed
at they have spent a lot of money on re-vamp etc' i may seem a little biased but i must say credit where credit is due.

Room Tip: Rooms to the rear tend to be quieter but due to the installation of new windows throughout they are...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Bill D
KINGSLANDLONDON, General Manager at Kingsland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience at the Kingsland. We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your kind comments with the team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kind Regards. Pranav Bakshi, General Manager, Kingsland

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is a great hits from which to explore London but without the cost nor the noise and hubbub of the city itself.
It is set a few hundred yards from Kingsbury tube station ( jubilee line - about 40 mins into London).
Free car parking at the back( with cameras). Free wifi, Free continental breakfast included and is served in the breakfast room downstairs behind reception. I didnt partake due to an early start but the reports elsewhere can confirm its quality.
The reception and check in was faultless. A short climb up the stairs took me to the bedroom. There are two sides to the hotel, the first seems to look over the roundabout( at the front) and the second faces over the car park( at the back). I had booked a "deluxe room" which was at the back. Very quiet and no road noise at all. Great sleep.
Room was spacious and had a small desk with tea/coffee etc. flat screen tv with digital tv on the wall. The en suite was a little on the small side but was very clean and did have everything you wanted ( no bath though, not that I wAnted one). Shower gels and shampoos are supplied and neatly laid on the bed with the towels.

Overall, this is a very good hotel from which to be based to work or visit London. There are a good selection of restaurants and bars nearby as is a Tesco supermarket. The hotel has no bar or restaurant itself excepting the breakfast room.
For the price and facilities offered, this is to be highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Spongegod
KINGSLANDLONDON, General Manager at Kingsland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Kingsland. We are pleased to note that you had a pleasant stay.

We have recently upgraded our rooms with double glazed windows and this helps eliminate road noise in all rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,