A fab little boutique hotel, which I didn't expect a lot from but was very pleasantly surprised. Rooms done our like they're decorated by the White Company, with gorgeous squishy beds and loads of little extras which make it a real home from home (not been supplied with hair straighteners, decaff coffee, lip balm and condoms anywhere else!). Gorgeous Cow Shed toiletries too. Rooms small but perfectly formed, with walk in rain shower, fab bathrobes and a Roberts radio and Bose iPod dock. Lovely members only restaurant too, and the main restaurant is also fab with a great atmosphere, been there many times. Only slight criticism is that the rooms aren't the quietest nut then you can't complain as the hotel us directly in Chiswick High Rd (ie great location) and they do provide free ear plugs!! Overall, would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Road House offers 14 bedrooms with light, wooden interiors in a Georgian terrace townhouse. There is the choice of Tiny and Small bedrooms, in addition to our 20 sq m Playroom which overlooks Chiswick High Road and has a freestanding bathtub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your High Road House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Road House Hotel London
- High Road House London, England