$207
The Arch London(London)
$973
$260
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $327/night.

$281
$259
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
$258
$244
Hotels.com
$127
$97
5,104 results
All reviewsbreakfast bagpaper bagold street tube stationyogurtfresh milk in the fridgegreat hotelcool hotelbrick lanefree wifispitalfields marketnorthern linegreat showerlittle touchesrooms are smallcomfy bedbars and restaurantsquiet room
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Here is a hotel that has truly got it right for central london. Easy communications and Brick Lane only a few minutes away. Slick, polite check in, rooms were relatively small but clean and comfortable. Ideal given that we were never going to be spending a great deal of time actually in the room. Everything really well laid out and thoughtful down to the free lite breakfast, yoghurt, banana and orange juice delivered outside the door at a time of our choosing. The bar was very busy late on and excellent atmosphere throughout. I would recommend this hotel to anyone....better value by some margin than anywhere else I considered.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

It is the second time we visit this hotel, the first time with my children, now with my parents. The Hoxton offers good service, nice rooms, good badrooms. Rooms are very clean, and badrooms well equipped. The location is fine, 5 minutes to the Old Street underground station. Plenty of nice restaurants in the area, and also a nice and lively restaurant in the hotel

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

An excellent budget hotel,nice comfortable beds and adequately sized rooms. But its the little touches that sets it apart.For virtually the same price as a Premier Inn you have a funky hotel with a little breakfast bag....Will Definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Firstly this should really be a five star review but I'm knocking a star off due to the three occasions where we felt the staff, who in general are great, were pretty rude and unhelpful. I'm not going to go into the details as we raised them with the manager who, to his credit, sent us a very understanding email and as such we'll definitely be going back since other than those incidents we really loved The Hoxton.

So on with my review! As you may or may not know the hotel is in a very cool part of London (not necessarily a bad thing, I love the location and all the local amenities) and is itself pretty trendy in a hipsterish kind of way. However for me it strikes the balance between quirky cool and old fashioned style perfectly which is no mean feat. Photo booths in the lobby sit comfortably beside big leather couches and an open fireplace making you feel right at home, were you to have invited the best dressed arty in crowd round your gaff for the night that is. In saying that there seemed to be a very wide range of types of people around when we were there so you don't feel out of place.

The rooms are a decent size, well decorated, with all the amenities you would expect from a UK hotel but this brings me to my only real gripe. The hotel makes a bit of a big deal out of stuff you'd kinda just expect. Eg 'free tea/coffee and milk in the fridge' and bizarrely for me the 'free' breakfast which is delivered to your room. The majority of British hotels will give you a full cooked breakfast as part of your stay so suggesting that you should be delighted at being left a yoghurt and a banana outside your room in the morning is a bit much. Now you can buy a proper breakfast downstairs but still. That said I should point out that the tea and coffee selection is excellent and the fact you're provided with mugs rather than cups was a nice touch (I freely admit it was hard to resist the temptation to pocket one and I sort of still regret not doing so).

Another stand out for me was the shower which was the nicest I've been in for ages. Difficult to explain why exactly it was just a particularly good one of the 'rain' type so there you go.

As I say the location was ideal for me, closeish to the main sites, beside The City, Old St tube, Liverpool St station and surrounded by some top class bars, cafes and restaurants. We didn't try the grill in the hotel but the prices seem very reasonable and friends of ours raved about it. The bar was insanely busy on the Saturday night (ok so I've another wee gripe) taking at least 20 mins to get served by some pretty surly staff, but in the hotels defence the whole area is mobbed at the weekend.

So despite my couple of moans we'll be returning to The Hoxton next time we're in London which with any luck will be soon. One thing to remember is try to book as early as you can as the prices start out very reasonable and quickly become less so as time goes on.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Pleasant staff upon arrival, smooth checking in, clean comfortable cool room. Nice bar attracting nice eye candy. Had a nice dinner before heading off to lively night life in Hoxton square. Overall good experience. Will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: November 2012