$207
$184
$153
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
$258
$251
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
$128
$117
$188
$170
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

5,108 results
All reviewsbreakfast bagpaper bagold street tube stationyogurtfresh milk in the fridgegreat hotelcool hotelbrick lanefree wifispitalfields marketnorthern linegreat showerlittle touchesrooms are smallcomfy bedbars and restaurantsquiet room
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed in the Hox for one night to go to a gig in Shoreditch... the hotel was buzzing but not noisy, with the bar and grill serving wonderful food! The room was very clean and modern, the bathroom was lovely, complete with Pear's soap! the little breakfast left in the morning was great to set us up for the day. The hotel is close to many cool bars, restaurants and venues, and is about an 8-10 minute walk from Liverpool St Station, so we went from 'Stansted to bed' in under an hour! Great value, lovely staff, and the late check out (max 4pm) was handy if you don't want to carry your luggage around all day. Defo recomend, would go back without a doubt! Also, cheap as chips for almost-central London!

Room Tip: Book a few months in advance for cheaper rates, and look out for the £1 room sale they run now and then on their website!! The back of the hotel i would assume is quieter than the front (Great Eastern Street)
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Our third stay at the Hoxton. The rooms are chic, modern and very comfortable. Friendly staff! Love the atmosphere and the neighbourhood! We will definitely stay here again, this is our favourite London hotel.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The combination of price, location and cool factor are surely unbeatable not only for in London but anywhere? I will be back when I'm next in London and I actually can't wait to need to come again. So much in the area the cocktail bars are fantastic, the rooms are cooly furnished and the cushions (Rock, Paper, Scissors) are amazing and I might end up buying some online at some point!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed here on a Friday for one night in one of the new rooms, and the whole experience was truly amazing. I checked in on my own (before my boyfriend and me went back after a concert) and my first impressions of the room were that it was very cosy - not too small, and not massive either. As it was a new room the whole design was completely different to all the other rooms which gave it that wow factor for us! The huge bed had a headboard designed like a corner unit and 2 blankets to keep you nice and warm at night!

Aside from the bed, the best part of the room has to be the shower, it had a overhead rainfall shower which was really nice, definitely one of the best features! The breakfast delivered to your door was also a nice touch, however we ordered room service which was a little bit on the pricey side, but not bad.

The noise levels were not bad at all, upon arrival there were lots of people downstairs in the bar area but this did not affect any of the night, once we were in our room I couldn't hear much outdoor noise.

After booking this hotel and seeing a few negative reviews, I was quite apprehensive, but my experience in this hotel was an unforgettable one, the service was great, my only complaints were that the phone in the room allowed us to make calls but not to hear reception when they rang us up to ask what time we were checking out, and it was hard to turn off or raise the temperature on the air-con, but again, this didn't affect the night too much!

I would definitely come back to this hotel and look forward to doing so in the future!

Room Tip: Get a room on one of the higher floors
Reviewed November 20, 2012

the Hoxton is a clean & trendy hotel, just two stations away from Saint Pancras train station (ideal when you arrive from Paris). The lobby is very welcoming, wifi is free and it's really nice to have a drink facing the fire place and the staff very professional. At nigh, the lobby is crowded! Rooms are quiet but small...and you face windows from office buildings right in front of you, where plenty of people are working...unless you like people to see you in your room! the same breakfast every morning is also not ideal...and there is no fitness center...Overall a nice experience for the price but I will continue to look for something even better.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
TimothyGriffin, Director of Operations at The Hoxton, Shoreditch, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Hi Franck1977,

We are all delighted you liked our location, team and clean rooms! We wanted to let you know that in addition to the free lite breakfast gab delivered to your room, there are some delicious breakfast choices on the menu in the Hoxton Grill, including full English for £10.
We have an agreement with a great local gym, Market Sports, of £7 per visit for guests of the Hox. We think that’s much better than a couple of tread mills in a room like some other hotels offer!

With thanks, and hoping to meet you in person,

Timothy and the Hox Team