“Awesome”

Chateau Dessert
Ranked #63 of 278 Bakeries in London
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I Went with my lovely wife for a good cup of coffe and a little dessert bite, i was surprised how nice everything were. Will definitely go back, and absolutely recommend it ...

Château D, Owner at Chateau Dessert, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Bilal

Thank you for taking the time to review us, your feedback is much appreciated and very valued. Thank you again.

London, United Kingdom
“Pure fabulous”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I have previously reviewed this place and find myself needing to do this again. I have been away from Chiswick a while and came back to most beautiful store Windows and outside plants. Everything about this place is so lovely. Coffee never fails, desserts are superb and they do the Movenpick ice cream too. Service is the best in Chiswick and atmosphere is perfect. Can you please open more as I need one in North London too. Thank you for being consistently brilliant.

1 Thank suzy s
Château D, Owner at Chateau Dessert, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Suzy

Thank you again for your wonderful words, you are such a loyal customer its so nice to hear such encouraging feedback from you. look forward to seeing you soon again.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We recently went for an impromptu coffee & cake with our young son, and had the best time ever. Not only was the staff very friendly, the premises were clean & well designed, the cakes and coffee amazing, and the prices very reasonable.

We have since ordered a birthday cake and needless to say, it was just perfect (almost too pretty to eat!).

Next step: our office staff will get a treat...

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Talvikki M
Château D, Owner at Chateau Dessert, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Talvikki,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review, we really appreciate your feedback.
“Fab service”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Just to say I popped in with my mum to have ice cream this afternoon and all three of your staff were exceptional. Attentive but not overly so. And the Movenpick ice cream was fab too :)

Will definately be recommending you to my friends!

• Visited July 2014
Château D, Owner at Chateau Dessert, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Nicola
Thank you for the lovely feedback, I am glad to hear you were happy and will recommend us to your friends.
Especially happy to hear you loved the ice cream choice as this was my favorite ice-cream and I was a little concerned to begin with. Thank you again, and see you soon.
london
“mango mouse cake”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

had a mango mouse cake on coconut sponge made in heaven!very nice not too sweet or heavy, 10/10 . staff need to know more about their cakes and products but is a new shop so be it, thank u

2 Thank milan_nozka
Château D, Owner at Chateau Dessert, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Milan_nozka
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, I am glad you liked the cake. I will take your comments about staff training onboard and we will schedule in a staff training session to ensure all staff are competent when it comes to talking about the desserts.
Thank you again.