We stayed here for the third time recently, and again found the hotel to be excellent value for money. The room was a reasonable size, the beds comfortable, and everything was clean. The breakfast was spectacularly large and freshly cooked. A couple of minor quibbles: coffee was served from vacuum flasks, which meant that it was thoroughly stewed by the time we got to it; and here and there the building was fraying around the edges a little. However, the hotel is apparently about to close for renovations, which will no doubt remedy the latter issue. It's to be hoped that the refurbed hotel won't have higher prices though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Muswell Hill Guest House is a 3 storey, family run Edwardian corner property built in 1907, offering a warm and friendly service and a great English breakfast! Just 2 minutes from Muswell Hill and within walking distance from Highgate tube station and buses, the Guest House acts as a perfect base to explore London and the surrounding areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Muswell Hill Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muswell Hill Guest House Hotel London
- Muswell Hill Guest House London, England