“A wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Active360
Ranked #20 of 183 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Active360 is a Stand Up paddleboarding company based in Kew Bridge on the river Thames. We offer SUP lessons, trips and board hire.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

A truly exciting and interesting experience. Excellent instructors; very friendly and fun environment. With the help of the experienced instructors it is very easy to learn; you will start paddling on your own within less than 20-30 minutes. Everyone should experience this at least one time. I am looking forward for my next session. We went with some friends and my partner and we really had a good time. Recommend this to everyone.

2 Thank RSCH R

• Polish first
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing day at osterly lake with the sup team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

It was my first time trying SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding). It was a great experience. The staff were friendly. Training you before you went into the water, which i thought was great considering its my first time.

It was such a nice calm feeling when on the water with the board. Not hard considering i cant even swin lol. The location made it even better, the lake was super clean. It was so clean that i decided to dive in. When you paddle, you just feel like your body is on cruise mode and you can just chill out.

I would recommend this to any one, either solo or as a group.

1 Thank g_anand01
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great day on the Thames”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

A really great day! We went from Kew Bridge to Richmond and back, and it was a lovely way to be on the water without scaring the wildlife (herons) away. Our instructors (Mo & Lou) were fantastic and I would recommend this company if you want to give paddle boarding a try. We are definitely going again!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sup at Osterley with active360 - AMAZING BEST DAY EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

Wow what an amazing experience. Thank you for putting on a weekend session (last Sunday) I went along with my partner and two last teen nieces who were all bowled over with it. Despite starting out quite apprehensive, so much so they want to go again at active360's base in Kew.

Thank you Osterley for letting me experience e middle lake which despite visiting the park for 20 year I had missed!
Over all a fab activity in an amazing location.

Let's do it regularly even if we have to pay.

Sunbury, United Kingdom
“Wonderful and Fun Memorable Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

We had the best day with the kids so far this summer by going Paddle Boarding at Osterley Park held by Active360. The Instructors were friendly and so enthusiastic about sharing the experience. The kids loved it, even my youngest who has just turned 3 want to go again and thought the experience was 'awesome'! We will definitely want to try this again. Thank you Active360 for supporting our local community with so much fun and thanks to the council to sponsor it. We hope you will bring Active360 to the park again soon!!