“Value for money.....”
Review of Euro Lodge Clapham

Euro Lodge Clapham
Ranked #522 of 929 Specialty Lodging in London
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Hotel is conveniently located near to Clapham South Station. Through internet I have booked a room for cheap price. It’s really comfort bed and hot shower. Good Wi-Fi signal in the lobby area. I will use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for Room 913...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Pritam K, Manager at Euro Lodge Clapham, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

"Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Kind regards,
Wahiba Belaouane,
Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The hotel itself is located on a main road about a 15 minute walk from Clapham Common Underground Station. there are no directions on the road so make sure to find out exactly where it is as you will be walking aimlessly up and down the road, which in our case, we were. First impressions are the hotel is old, the facilities are dated, worn and in bad need of refurbishment. It was clean but again I couldn't seem to look passed the outdated decor of the room and entire hotel.

Room Tip: Some rooms are cold and damp so if uncertain ask to change.

Dear Guest,

"Thank you for your feedback. We treat all of our comments with the utmost seriousness and we will be investigating this matter accordingly.
Kind regards,

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This really was the worst holiday accommodation we have ever stayed in. The room was tiny, a double bed against the wall and just enough room to walk to the bathroom which was old and dirty. No wardrobe or drawers.

Dear Guest,

"I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter. Please feel free to contact me on email address:wahiba@eurohotelsgroup.co.uk to discuss this further. Kind regards,
Wahiba.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Booked two months in advance, then received an e-mail telling me my reservation was cancelled they day before I traveled. I phoned to ask why, and was told they didn't know and couldn't help. When I asked if I could reserve a new room, was told that i would have to ring back tomorrow, expecting me to arrive in London with no where to stay. Terrible customer service and staff on phone had a bad attitude

Room Tip: Avoid like the plague

Dear Guest,

"I am really sorry to hear that your stay was not up to expectations. I would like to discuss this with you in person. Please could you contact me on my email address wahiba@eurohotelsgroup.co.uk. Kind regards,

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

After reading all the (negative) reviews we were well prepared for the worst. Room was very small and double bed was very small too. It is a place to sleep, not to hang out. Just to sleep it is fine........

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tessa N

Dear Guest,

"I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter. Please feel free to contact me on my email address :wahiba@eurohotelsgroup.co.uk to discuss this further. Kind regards,
Wahiba.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

At check-in, we're asked to pay the full amount in cash upfront, usually a sure-sign of TROUBLES ahead. We're assigned to a room 4-floors high. After dragging up 2 luggages, totalling 30kg, up the steep stairs, we found the room uncleaned. Went down to the front desk to ask why, ... we're assigned another room after some time haggling. We had to drag the luggages down. And repeated the whole process of climbing the steep stairs with 30kg luggages again, to a newly assigned room. The Front Desk staffs were neither encouraging nor helpful throughout the process. And we felt like troublesome guests, rather than irrate guests requesting for what we've paid for. It was definitely not a good first-time customer impression for a customer.

Room Tip: Check your room before dragging luggages up the steep stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank DavChandra

Dear Guest.

"I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter. Please feel free to contact me on email address :wahiba@eurohotelsgroup.co.uk to discuss this further. Kind regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I travel a lot and I never been in a hotel where the staff was so rude. The rooms are claustrophobic,we had problems with toilet and sink, wifi is not free as they say, it s possible to use it only in the entrance. The customer service is really poor. The staff is really really really rude.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family