Nice hotel in London, within a 10 min walk to Earls Court underground. My review is somewhat tainted in that we had to get a room for 3, so the hotel's only choice was to give us a handicap room below ground facing the back street. Opened up the large window for fresh air but had to close in during the night due to emergency sirens every hour. I've stayed in handicap rooms before as last resort, but definitely not my first choice.
Overall, staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Breakfast was decent as well. Hotel is close to some museums but approximately 40-45 min away from Westminster Abbey and many other attractions by tube. This may be a positive for some. My travel agent has booked others here as well with nothing but positive reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star NH London Kensington is the beginning to a wonderful London getaway. Centrally located in London's Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the hotel is surrounded by historic buildings, famous cultural institutions, and world-renowned destinations for shopping and nightlife. The perfect connecting to public transportation (5min walk to Earls Court Tube/ Bus Line 74 in front of the hotel) makes NH London Kensington the top spot for a weekend break, shopping trip or a great base to discover all beautiful sights of the capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Kensington Hotel London
- Nh Kensington London
- Nh Hotel London
- Nh Hotels London
- NH London Kensington England