If you are looking to hang around the Earls Court part of London, this hotel does the trick. Its larger than most of the small places that litter the area around the station, but also a little further to walk to. The Hotel itself felt old but looked new, not exactly my favorite vibe; sort of like they put new wallpaper on old walls.
Staff was very nice, and rooms while smallish, were nice and well equipped for the size. Overall no complaints, but not real amazing virtues of this place to write about either.
Let it be noted that my travel type is: Stay in the hotel only to sleep and not much more. There was a hotel bar that I did not take advantage of, though no gym, so all-in-all it was good place for sleep, but nothing to write home about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star NH London Kensington is the beginning to a wonderful London getaway. Centrally located in London's Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the hotel is surrounded by historic buildings, famous cultural institutions, and world-renowned destinations for shopping and nightlife. The perfect connecting to public transportation (5min walk to Earls Court Tube/ Bus Line 74 in front of the hotel) makes NH London Kensington the top spot for a weekend break, shopping trip or a great base to discover all beautiful sights of the capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your NH London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Kensington Hotel London
- Nh Kensington London
- Nh Hotel London
- Nh Hotels London
- NH London Kensington England