4,850 results
All reviews the executive lounge borough market tooley street jamie's restaurant london tower south bank tube station modern hotel excellent hotel jubilee line minute walk an upgrade deluxe room mini bar afternoon tea shard thames
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment we entered into the bar as a guest for a few days on business, I knew these guys were going to be amazing!

We were never without a drink at our table and the attention we had was second to none! We felt looked after and nothing was too much of a problem when we moved multiple tables to get comfy!

The bar manager at the time, Agata was super sociable, awesome and had great conversation.

Great vibe, lovely time and so happy to have spent time here.

Thank you to her and her team so much!

Trip type: Traveled on business
MikeP5453, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing us for your stay in London and for having rated us with the top score! I am very happy to read you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I will certainly share your comment with my team and in particular with Agata!

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, I wish you a lovely day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Moments away from London bridge station, tower bridge attractions and numerous cafes and restaurants. Rooms are a good size given that its central London and are well equipped. We were there over a weekend and they had free Prosecco on Friday evening which was a nice touch.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Guest,

thank you for having taken the time to complete our review. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our location was convenient for your stay in London, I will certainly share your feedback with my team!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel a couple years ago and came back since we had a good experience and the location was good for us. This time our experience was a bit worse and I think next time we might look at some other options. Overall, nice business type hotel. We like the location, near London/Tower Bridge and the southern train station, which convenient for some of my work related travel. We had an executive floor room - the rooms are nice, clean, modern, but not particularly spacious. Front desk was very helpful and provided good service. The executive lounge is also nice, but I've been in better ones. Also, we went to the executive lounge at 9:20 and they already had taken everything down (no food - cleaning fluids running through coffee machines) even though it's supposed to be open till 10pm. At 9:40, we were told that they were closing at 9:50pm. I'm not sure why they don't keep to the hours posted. Also, with breakfast, we felt service was lacking. We arrived at 9:30 and it closes at 10, but staff was behaving like breakfast was already finished and seemed bothered by us being there. Overall, it just did not leave a good impression. Given the price, we'll probably look for a different place next time. It is not a bad hotel - just did not stand out.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank helia_bunch

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing us and for having taken the time to complete our review. I am glad to read that you had an overall enjoyable stay with us. On the other hand I regret to read about the issues you experienced in the Executive Lounge. I want to assure you that this is not our usual standard and I have shared your feedback with the Executive Lounge supervisor in order to prevent such unpleasant occurrences from happening in the future.
Please accept my sincere apologies for any aggravation we might have caused.
I stay of course at your complete disposal should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at michele.puddu@hilton.com whenever you make a new booking and I will personally oversee everything to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations next time.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon I wish you a lovely day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a review in which I am quite torn on.

The good:
Nice hotel, awesome location. The rooms are quite comfortable, very clean. The housekeeping staff was amazing.

The not good:
I deeply believe their staff needs to be culturally trained. I might say I felt they were even being racist on some accounts. One of the staff blocked me from coming in one night demanding to see my room key while another man walked by without showing his. Another time, a hostess skipped me for drinks because she didn't "believe" I was a guest. I felt very embarrassed and ashamed by these incidents. I reported to the front desk and they only said sorry, but didn't seem genuinely interested in making it right. Just beware, you maybe subject to judgement here.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank shaneethediva
DanielleHilton1, On behalf of the staff at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello shaneethediva,

Thank you for sharing your experience with regards to your recent stay.

We are sorry to hear that you experienced a less than satisfactory level of customer service. This is not typical of our hotel, nor our staff. Please accept our apologies and rest assured that we will follow up on this matter internally.

Should you wish to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact us directly via reservations.towerbridge@hilton.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the 2nd time we’ve stayed at the hotel. Contemporary vibe and a great location. Borough Market, The Shard, Tower bridge and Tower of London all very close. 5 min walk from London Bridge station.

I’ve given a 4 star and not 5 because it feels like Hilton are getting greedy. We paid £14 for coffee and they wanted to charge us for early check in even though the room was ready. Completely unnecessary and not very welcoming.

Apart from this room is nice and staff helpful.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.