My partner and I stayed here for two nights last weekend for his 30th birthday. I mentioned this when I booked and when we got to our room there was a plate of cakes with 'Happy Birthday' written in icing! Very sweet. After being greeted by a super friendly receptionist we were given a room on the 6th floor which was spacious and cool. Very smart and modern with a great shower and air con (vital as it was 30 degrees plus during our stay).
The area around the hotel is very nice. The tube is about a 3 min walk away with lots of nice bars, pubs and restaurants around. If you walk up the side of the hotel towards London Bridge you come out onto a lovely plaza with a few restaurants with a great view over the river of HMS Belfast, The Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
We had a few drinks in the bar and whilst not cheap (£10!) I can recommend the frozen cocktails! Surprisingly potent!
I'm sure we will be returning as this is a fantastic place. Cannot recommend highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge England