Hilton London Tower Bridge
$215
$159
Priceline
4,361 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetooley streetjamie's restaurantborough marketlondon towertube stationsouth bankmodern hotelexcellent hoteljubilee lineminute walkan upgradedeluxe roommini barafternoon tealondon eyeshard
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Booked one night for a girls weekend on a Saturday night and definitely made the right choice in booking here. Check in very quick and easy with very pleasant desk staff- really attentive and went out of their way to make us feel very welcome. Rooms lovely and spotless with everything we needed... even had an upgrade from double to king size in one of the rooms. Location great and really easy to get to main areas we needed. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback. I was so happy to hear that you enjoyed your girls weekend away.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is perfect and well located for a London stay either in the City or the West End (the West End may need a cab for travel or if the weather is nice the walk along the south bank is beautiful). The rooms are spacious and the service is great. It seemed incredibly quiet when I stayed there which I am sure helped. Not a lot of people know it is where it is so it is a perfect haven in a busy town. Right near to the London Dungeons and Tower Bridge as well as the Globe Theatre and London Bridge/Borough Market. The hotel is clean and very well maintained and the staff are very friendly - Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Higher floors give you access to the private members lounge which includes continental breakfast and various beverages during select times of the day
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I appreciate the time taken to post comments and was really happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had interconnecting rooms for our family of 4 in this hotel and had a great stay.

There is plenty of space in the rooms, they are well appointed, there is nice provision of hot drinks, biscuits and toiletries. The hotel was spotless and the staff all very friendly.

We not used the restaurant for breakfast which was good with plenty of choice.

The local area is great - More London is great for kids with the fountains to play in and HMS Belfast literally 300m away.

The nearest tube station is London Bridge - 5 minutes walk away.

There are plenty of places to eat within a few minutes walk.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

It is always great to hear that a guest loved their stay. I am glad that you and you family enjoyed our hotel and found the facilities so great.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during the first week of June and was absolutely unimpressed with the service. Upon checking into my room, I noted immediately that it smelled of smoke which I can not be around for medical reasons. I advised staff of the situation straight away and it took them almost a full hour to get me relocated. This to me is far too long to sort this type of thing out.I also think the Internet price was too high and was stuck paying it as my data dongle would not connect well. About the only good thing is that it is just down the street from both the Shard and also London Bridge Railway station which made departure easy.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank reisert

I apologise that you did not find our customer care to be of a level you expected. The reason why it took as long as it did to relocate you was that the hotel was fully booked. I am however happy that my team did everything possible to move you to a non-smoking room.

As an asthma sufferer I understand the difficulty of staying in a room that smells of smoke.

We hope to be able to welcome you to our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Just got back from a business trip to the great city of London. First time at the tower Hilton and a great place to stay. Check in stay we're great, friendly and helpful, room was perfect, clean quiet and a great nights sleep. Great location for the city as well as for me to head out to the east side and Essex in the am. Thanks Guys - ill be back!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dradprice3

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.