My wife and I were in London for a weekend and chose this hotel due to the excellent location (and reviews on here). Arrived at the hotel and checked in with no problems, however when we got to the room there was a very strong smell of cigarette smoke. We went back down to reception to ask for a different room and without hesitation they apologised profusely, promised to look in to how it happened and also offered us complimentary breakfast for both of us for both mornings - really couldn't ask for better.
The room was nice and modern, pretty much as you would expect from a Hilton. We upgraded our room but in hindsight I'm not sure it was really worth the extra cost, not sure what we got other than bathrobes and a small bottle of wine.
The fitness suite was ok, it was relatively small but had all the equipment needed and was good quality.
We would stay here again, but wouldn't bother with the upgrade. Customer service was exceptional though and credit goes to the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge England