Hotel is very modern and rooms are smart and comfortable. As usual for London it is let down by the generally casual approach to service. Gives the impression they are under-staffed and not well managed or driven on the service front despite the high prices. On quite a few occasions I was left hanging on endlessly when trying to call reception. Room service was also sloppy with things being missed. But staff are very alert in getting you to sign the bills - shame they don't have the same level of alertness in providing the service. As I stayed there for two weeks it was all rather irritating. Not what is expected for a Hilton in my experience. But if you are there for just a few nights you might not notice.
Perhaps most annoying is the wireless system. They operate two systems for the reception area and bedrooms!? Added to which they charge about £15/ 20 per day - ridiculous in this day and age even more so when the signal is not that brilliant.They did say they were upgrading the system.
Location wise it is very near London Bridge so if you want to be close to the West End - Central Area this might not suit you as it is a good 15/20 mins tube ride and involves a complex change at Waterloo unless you stay on the Jubilee Line and change at Bond Street which is not too bad. Otherwise it is great for the river walks along the south and some great bars but beware that if you like retail therapy it may suit you to be more central. It really is a business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge England