I love Hilton Tower Bridge. It is a large, modern, well-kept property in a really good area to stay in which is well connected. The station is a 3-4 minute walk from where you can be at Westminster/Bond street in around 10 minutes by tube or Gatwick in 30 minutes by train.
I might have a slightly more optimistic view of this hotel than average as I have been upgraded to an exec room on each occasion (as HHonors Gold) but I think I'd still like it irrespective. The room was large, nicely furnished and perfectly clean. The bathroom was spot on and had a terrific shower, separate from the bath.
The exec lounge is one of the best in UK hilton's I have been to, with a really good breakfast - amazing spread of options. Afternoon tea has some truly wicked cakes and the hors d'oeuvres served with the evening drinks are substantial enough for tea!
My advice is not to be put off by the patrons discontented with their afternoon tea experiences and book a stay here without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Cancelon, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge England